anyone thinking of number 4 ???

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone wtt number 4?!?!?

My baby boy number 3 is only 3 weeks old so don't plan to try until 2015 but after initially planning to have only 3 we have decided we would like a final one fairly close (2 years) to Jacobs age. I have two older boys, who are nearly 7 and 5 and they have a lovely relationship, would like similar for Jacob I think. plus i love pregnancy and not ready to hang up my boots yet :winkwink:

What kind of age gaps does anyone else have who is thinking of number 4???

Not tryigfor number four just yet as only have two but am considering when to try for number 3. My children are 2 1/2 years apart they are 3 and 1 how are you finding it with 3 xx

Hi

Finding it fine really. Bit crazy in the mornings getting the older two out to school but think that will be a lot easier once bub is a little bigger and in a routine with feeding etc
Glad I left the longer age gap as the older ones will be even more independant when number 4 comes along making things a bit more manageable.

3's great tho go for it ;)

Hey, We are waiting for #4. My cycles are really irregular so I'm taking a few months to (hopefully) straighten out AF and then hoping to conceive n aurally in the new year. I currently had a DS(9) and DD(5)from a previous marriage and a DS(1) from my new marriage.

Hello...

I am thinking about number 4 and i dont even have number 2!... My Daughter is 5 in Nov, so there will be a 5/6 year age gap between 1 and 2, but the 3rd I think i want only 2/3 year gap! x

All I can think about is no. 4 !! My youngest started school in September and Im lost and mega broody!!. My hubby isn't to keen but hasn't said no. Im just concerned about the future with 4, at the moment we are comfortable and Im worried it would stretch finances to far ?? But I so want another little one around the house !!

Hi there!
I have a six year old (just turned 6 last week...), a 22month old and a nearly 3 month old. We have been thinking of no.4 since no.3 was born really...

The only reason we are waiting is that I want to do some things next year in my horse riding, and I wouldn't be able to do it very pregnant or straight after having a baby as it requires intense training.

Anyway, the plan is to be pregnant next year around june or july. What about you?

I'm definitely wtt for #4 :) we will start TTC in December. We have a 4yo, 3yo and 7m atm. My husband also has a 16yo. Just waiting for my employment to be permanent before ttc again.

I have two girls aged 15 and 12 and a little man of just over a year. I love how my girls had each other growing up, and I'd like one more, definitely-the-last-one-this-time, so that LittleMan can have the same.

The age gap is so big that he's practically an only child. By the time he starts school my eldest will be in college and her sister not far behind.

we will be trying for a fourth next year, i was brought up with the saying four hands to hold four knees to sit on so me four is the most natural number for children.

Hi there!
I have a six year old (just turned 6 last week...), a 22month old and a nearly 3 month old. We have been thinking of no.4 since no.3 was born really...

The only reason we are waiting is that I want to do some things next year in my horse riding, and I wouldn't be able to do it very pregnant or straight after having a baby as it requires intense training.

Anyway, the plan is to be pregnant next year around june or july. What about you?

We will try early-mid 2015 all being well :)

we will be trying for a fourth next year, i was brought up with the saying four hands to hold four knees to sit on so me four is the most natural number for children.

love that saying :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->