Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

Ariel :cloud9: that is such a cute name

I havent come up with new ones I guess the time will come when we need too.

Here are the names we used for our children we have.

Ariel Lynn is my DD's name, we named her Ariel after the little mermaid I always knew I would name my daughter this from the first time I ever heard the name.

James Daniel is my DS's name, James after DH and I just love the name Daniel it is such a handsome and strong name.

Rebecca Ann is our angel's name, we named her after our Mom's (my mom is Rebecca and Dh's mom is Ann)

For a girl I like Claire. She would probably be Claire Shannon. Shannon is my dad's middle name, and he goes by that name, but since it is a gender neutral name we will use it in either a girl or boys name. For a boy Shannon will probably be the middle name also, but we can't agree on a boy first name. I want James because it's a family name (my grandpa and my dad, and it would have been my name as well if I had been a boy - plus my grandpa James passed away recently so I really want to use that name) but hubby isn't excited about the name James.

Edited to add: Out daughter's name is Emma Kimberly. I really love that Emma and Claire would both be such cute old fashioned names :)

Yesterday at baby group I met a little girl called... Constance.
I love that name
xxx

DF and me were talking about this the other day and we both like Paige for a girl and Tyler for a boy. We didn't progress onto middle names during that conversation though, I'm trying not to encourage his broodiness at the moment.

I like,

Girls

Maddison
Skye
Hallie

Boys
Harrison
Ashton
Callum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts