Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

Hahaha,in my opinion your OH is lucky to get a say!
I do the baby name choosing in this house :rofl: xx

My OH likes Ismay for a girl. I like Elsie, it was my grandma's name. I also like Nina and Sophie. If I have a girl her middle name would be Violet after my nan (my OH picked our son's middle name). I have no idea what we would call a boy, Joseph was Joshua until a week before he was born when a 'friend' stole the name! We did have a shortlist of Theo and Tobias tho, I love both xx

I absolutely love the name Nina Violet.I think its modern but classy.Thats the one I'd choose.
I have trouble with boys names too but I do think Tobias is a great choice :) xx

Girls:

Amelie Rose
Autumn Rose
Madelyn Rose
Courtney Rose

Boys:

Kaden Joseph
Zander Joseph
Aden Joseph
Taylor Joseph

I like the name Autumn best.
I dont think I could call a kid Courtney because as soon as I hear the name an image of Courtney Love pops into my head!!Damn my mental imagery xx

I quite like Violet as a first name but not sure if it's a bit too unusual?? I definitely think girl's names are easier than boy's names. I also like Rosie but I don't think it would go with our surname x

I think Violet sounds nicer as a middle name but thats just me.I definitely dont think its too unusual as a first name (but then bear in mind I did call my little girl Ophelia Liberty so Im not exactly afraid of unusual names).
I cant think of any surname that Rosie wouldnt sound gorgeous with unless your surname is Posie?
xxx

Lol it's Allee (pronounced Ali), I guess only Sally would be a really really bad idea! x

I think Rosie Allee sounds nice hon!Ive always liked the name Rosie but Ive got a cousin of that name so I couldnt name my LO it xxx

I also like Emily but my sister is called Emma and my cousin is called Ellie and I don't think my poor nan could cope with the confusion lol x

Ahh bless her.I still think Nina Violet is definitely THE name.Its growing on me more and more xxx

Lol glad u like it, I just have to talk my OH out of Ismay now! xx

Just say 'LOOK matey,we are calling our daughter Nina Violet.I have given you two BEAUTIFUL children now,I think the least you can do for me is let me give our daughter the name I have put so much time effort and love into thinking of' That should work :rofl: xx

Can you tell who's the boss in my house?haha xx

I find once I used the words 'I have given you a child' and 'the least you can do for me is...' I can get away with pretty much anything!HAHA.Theyre my magic words.For example OH is currently at Spar after the words 'Ive given you a daughter,the least you can get me is some peanut M&Ms' No joke xx

that is hilarious, i really should use that one more often! i wasn't even mean to him while i was in labour... all these missed opportunities! :rofl: x

Totally!
Haha got to go and eat my M&Ms now!Take care hon,talk soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"