Anyone tried Evening Primrose Oil for EWCM?

kaitie04

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)
I just recently started taking EPO (2000mg) to increase my ewcm as I have little to none of it, I am going to be taking it up until O. I am also drinking 1 cup of green tea per day (I really don't like green tea lol). Has anybody tried either of these for EWCM?? Any other suggestions for increasing it??

Thanks!!

I took EPO for a couple cycles, and not only did it give me tons of ewcm, but it also moved my ovulation up to a normal time. I definitely recommend it! It was great. Unfortunately I ran out for this cycle, and only had one to take. I think it made me ovulate (I have long and abnormal cycles), but it didn't give me ewcm this time.

Yep, EPO helped me this cycle and last, lots of EWCM! I think I am taking the same amount (2000mg). Remember not to take after O :)

Why don't you take it after O? My naturopath recommended it to help regulate my hormones but she didn't say to stop taking it after O.

I don't take it after O because it can cause uterine contractions. Which can cause the egg not to implant if you're ttc.

Thanks everyone!! I'm really hoping it works for me. I literally have never noticed ewcm before!

I also have been taking it. I had EWCM and was able to BD tonight! :) EPO is awesome!

Hi Guys

Do any if you know if EPO is ok to take if you have PCOS and are undergoing fertility treatment? I will, of course, check with the clinic wjen I next go in but interested to know if anyone is using it for such a condition?

Also is it ok to have EPO in those fish oil capsules or better on its own?

I've been using oil of primrose, I've found it really helpful and use it now instead of concieve plus as its more discreet and all helps you pinpoint ovulation. Youve Just reminded me to order some more.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->