Anyone tried hCG injections with success?

Swtpea77

Reaction score
I'm looking into doing hCG injections to help boost egg release and wanted to know if anyone else has tried this. There's a risk of multiples when doing this too fyi.

Can anyone give any insight into their experiences with hCG for pregnancy enhancing? TIA!

The only time I have used hcg was as a trigger shot, I’m not sure if that is what you are referring to. It doesn’t increase your chance of multiples as it only forces your body to ovulate (not to produce more eggs)

Did you try this trigger shot on your own or with doctor assistance?

I'm doing injectables, and when doing so, you almost always use an HCG trigger shot. This is monitored by a doctor. So when my follicle(s) are at the correct size indicating maturity, I take an hcg trigger shot and it finalizes the maturation of the follicle(s) and guarantees their release within 36ish hours.

I personally do not ovulate on my own, so I need this assurance that all of my mature follicles, even if just one, will rupture and ovulate out a healthy, fully developed egg. I do not recommend using hcg trigger shots like Ovidrel and Novadrel without a doctor's consent, combined with ultrasound monitoring of your follicles and uterine lining.

Hope that helps!

I also forgot to mention that that cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->