anyone tried these nappies?

S

sezzlebum

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-Reusable-C..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE?hash=item25596c3442

curious to know what their like,

no but have seen them...tempting but Id be afraid of them being rubbish esp as on one of her other listings it says

BUYING A SINGLE NAPPY ALLOWS YOU TO TRY THEM OUT FIRST AS YOU MAY FIND USING THESE NAPPIES DON’’T WORK FOR YOU!

I mean thats true but it puts me off a bit??

are these like the naughty baby nappies that go for cheap on ebay?

Well, I bought a few naughty babies and they're great for the money never had any problems with leaking etc although I tend to use them in the house. I may invest in one of these to give them a go x

hmmm im still debating, got 4 hours left on a top secret thing im bidding on that i cant say because i dont want to jinx it but ive wanted it since i had my eldest and shes 9 lol

I'm interest to find out what this top secret thing is as I've seen it mentioned a couple of times now :-s x

Oooh i LOVE the white polka dot one....i may be inclined to get one. Although BtP....abigail wont fit into for aaages yet :nope:

There is no price for one single nappy that i can see listed?

I've just brought a cow print one to try. We didn't get on with naughty babies though so we shall see

They look nice, anyway! And the feedback is all really good from people who've bought them... *sits on hands*

Damn you for posting this Sezzle, I want the cow and white spotty one! Jetters, sit on my hands too will you?!

There is no price for one single nappy that i can see listed?

£7.90! https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160414493842

Lu... I can't sit on yours cos I might have just accidentally ordered a moo print... :dohh::dohh:

i was thinking of ordering the moo print too!!!

scrap that ive just been reminded of the ban i put myself until after my birthday on apr 4th!!!!

I'll tell you what mine is like and take pics when it arrives!! ;D

I want the moo - but then I have the moo BB wrap from you Jetters that I love, I allegedly have a BB minky moo coming and I have weenotions moo side snap on order - maybe I have enough?! :lol: Definitely update with pics and a review though!

yer take piccies & review then i can talk vikki into it!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->