anyone tried these nappies?

they do look like the naghty babies which i quite like. i haven't had any probs with the NB ones i got.

me likey the cow print one!! but i have no money and i have recently ordered a cow print one from WN...damn!

altho there is always OHs Paypal account :blush: teeehehehehe!

I think they are the same basic design and various companies sell the same under different names? Probably no patent on them iykwim?

we got some cheap ones like that off ebay and there really good. wouldnt use them for night time but they dont leak and are slim fitting

Well I just received mine in the post this morning, it looks ok, not brilliant but then it is a cheapy nappy. I've washed it and tumble dried it and it's now on Lylahs bum, its been on an hour and we haven't had a leak yet. It's slim fitting and the inserts are like bg inserts with the poppers, the inner is similar to that of a bg v3 aswell. If it holds up another hour on just one wash then I will be getting more to bulk up my stash abit. We never got on with nb so it would be nice to have a few cheapies we can get away with :)
I've taken some pics of it that I will put on later x

thanks for the review pinkylou...you've tempted me to get that white polka dot even more now!!

cant wait for the piccy..

we did 2.5 hours with no leaks, in that time she played, fed and slept s I'm quite pleased with it :)

Mine arrived and i'll add it to my list in the 'nappy library' if anyone wants to try it out!

It definitely looks and seems nice.. Same style as naughty baby with BG type inserts and softness :)

oo thats good, will get some tomorrow then OH can moan at me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->