Anyone tried 'waterbabies'?

Han

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had tried waterbabies?
I came across their website whilst looking for classes that I could go to with Isabelle www.waterbabies.co.uk

If anyone has been to any of their classes - what are they like?
Seems a bit pricey - but I thought it sounded really good.

They say that most babies start classes at around 6 weeks old and that the NHS website says not to worry about babies having all their immunisations before starting, as there is a very small chance of catching anything because of the chlorine etc.
However, HV said best to wait?

What do people think the best age to start swimming is? and should I worry about Isabelle having all her injections first?

Thanks!! x x

I've been to 2 lessons with Ally but we go with a cheaper company. I have friends who do waterbabies and they love it although I think they'd agree that it's better to start at a couple of months old. You'd probably have to sign up for next term anyway as this term will probably be fully booked. Waterbabies is amazingly popular but I think it's worth it. If we were richer we'd be with waterbabies, but we love the lessons we do go to :)

No... But I regret it every time I think about it. The pictures on the website look fantastic

x

I was thinking about it. Took LO swimming at the weekend and she seemed to enjoy it and I know a couple of people who have gone to Waterbabies and highly recommend it. You don't have to worry about immunisations first. x

I've been taking Luca to Waterbabies since he was 11 weeks old. Okay, it is a bit pricey but the classes are fab. They are well-structured and give you a lot of ideas that you can take away and practice with your LO. Luca is 21 weeks now and does under-water swims by himself! (albeit for 2 seconds). Despite the immunisation worry, I think it's better to get them started early so they're not too clingy and panicky, especially about going underwater. It's never too late though. Get your LO's name on that waiting list!

Thanks girls! I have just emailed them to put Isabelle's name on the waiting list!
x

Ohh, Im definately considering this! At my local pool the waiting list is huge! Going to give this company a call tomoro :D Thanks x

Ohh, Im definately considering this! At my local pool the waiting list is huge! Going to give this company a call tomoro :D Thanks x

it does look good doesn't it!! can't wait to get an underwater photo!
x

Im going to sign my LO upto the classes its costs £100 for the term!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->