Anyone TRIPLE tandum nurse?!

Ohmy4

Reaction score
So My 3 sons are 2 (almost 3 in July) 14 months and 3 months. My last 2 are Irish Twins..so that got me to thinkin! Anyone (or know of anyone!) who nurse 3 kids at once? Technically if I had nurse all of them they could still all be on the boob. I know 2 is hard....but 3? I wonder!!! :thumbup:

One woman on here breastfed her triplets for a few months. So I'm sure tandem feeding three kids would be possible, especially if the older ones aren't feeding as much anymore. If a woman can feed triplets in the newborn days through cluster feeding, I think pretty much anything could be possible. :D:flower:

I know of people who have done it. Possible, yes. Tiring and draining? Perhaps!!!

Our La Leche Leader did for a while. I'm sure it would take a lot of effort, but it's certainly possible!

What do you mean your youngest two are Irish Twins? Sorry to be ignorant :blush:

xx

It means they are close in age so both babies at the same time, but not actual twins

Yep, what they said. My 3rd and 4th are only 11 months apart. Born within a year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->