Anyone trying for #4 or more?

Sorry u didn't get any answers, but good news on the scanning!

sorry gils this might be the wrong place for this but i though i'ld ask anyway. I have started getting small clots all day everyday of AF this cycle. I also noticed a few clots my cycle before my MC. hass anyone else experienced this? Do you think i need to see a dr about it?:shrug:

Hi, Everyone,

My name is Sandie and we are trying for #4. We have had 5 mc with the last one being April 2009. I wish everyone lots of :dust:

I forgot to post, I am late but I tested last week with a BFN, gonna test again this weekend if AF does not show.

sorry gils this might be the wrong place for this but i though i'ld ask anyway. I have started getting small clots all day everyday of AF this cycle. I also noticed a few clots my cycle before my MC. hass anyone else experienced this? Do you think i need to see a dr about it?:shrug:

I have only had 2 periods in the last four years due to pregnancy and breastfeeding but remmebering back to before that I had several period with a few clots in - I don't think it's anything to worry about (I hope not lol)

Hi, Everyone,

My name is Sandie and we are trying for #4. We have had 5 mc with the last one being April 2009. I wish everyone lots of :dust:

I forgot to post, I am late but I tested last week with a BFN, gonna test again this weekend if AF does not show.

Good luck hun.

How are all our big family Mummies doing?

I am 11dpo and going to come on any day I think.

Im wating to O but at least im in the same house as DH this cycle. woohoo

Hi ladies!
I've not been on for a few days what with the Easter hols and sick kids, typical!
I am currently 5dpo and using my progesterone cream again. If this doesn't work then at least I have my RE app in May
GL to all you lovely ladies, sorry the old witch got you Vickie (saw on another thread sweetie) and go get that man of yours Aussie!!!

Hi ladies!
I've not been on for a few days what with the Easter hols and sick kids, typical!
I am currently 5dpo and using my progesterone cream again. If this doesn't work then at least I have my RE app in May
GL to all you lovely ladies, sorry the old witch got you Vickie (saw on another thread sweetie) and go get that man of yours Aussie!!!

YEY 2WW. Most exciting time of the whole cycle.

Aussie - hopefully ov won't be far off and you can be looking forward to test time.

AFM - nothing much to report here. I hate the beginnings of cycles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->