anyone trying for #4??

fantastik4

Reaction score
Hello! My dh and i already have 3 beautiful children, but we want just one more. This is our 2 nd month trying!! Hoping for a bfp on October 24 th!!!!!!

I am! I aways feel guilty for wanting more on here- since many are still trying for #1! Ive got two with my ex husband (aka Jerkface) and one with my new hub. We want one more (maybe 2??) to complete our family. Good luck to you!!!

And good luck to you as well! So glad there's someone out there like me! I've always wanted a big family. :)

Me too.I have 2 from my ex fiancee n 1 from my first..but my OH wants a baby since he doesn't have any..n I would love 1 more..I kind of gave up on trying, think I'm just gonna go with the flow n see Wat happens.

I have 2 darling girls and lost a baby last year, so I guess that means we are going for #4. And I'm impatient about it. I feel pregnant, got a faint positive this morning, but not sure I trust it, so waiting to take another test in the a.m.

I have 2 darling girls and lost a baby last year, so I guess that means we are going for #4. And I'm impatient about it. I feel pregnant, got a faint positive this morning, but not sure I trust it, so waiting to take another test in the a.m.
you got a faint positive!?! Well i think you might be expecting!! Not often you hear about false positives!! Wait a few more days and test again!!! Yay! So excited for you! Having any symptoms?!?

Me too.I have 2 from my ex fiancee n 1 from my first..but my OH wants a baby since he doesn't have any..n I would love 1 more..I kind of gave up on trying, think I'm just gonna go with the flow n see Wat happens.
that's exactly the wash I'm going about it.... no charting, going to the Dr.... none of that, i believe if it's meant to be it will be! I already know i have no infertility problems since I've had 3
ya know!?! Good luck to all of you ladies!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that we get bfp' s!!!!!!!

@fantastik4
Yes, a few, I had a period that came 4 days early, then lasted for about 1 1/2 days, mine are usually 5 days. I had very light spotting for 2 days before that. I do have sore breasts, not swollen but sensitive, and had no cramps with my "period". I never did get what I would call my period. I've also been getting a little sick to my stomach the past 2 days and feeling a little crampy. I have taken 3 other test, 2 came out invalid, they just didn't work, the last was negative, but I took it in the evening. Not sure if the first one was a faint positive or an evap line. So I put a note on the one that I have left "Do not take til Nov. 1". I'm starting to obsess, I figured in 2 weeks I would get a clear yes/no. I just know I don't feel like myself and I think that may be the reason. I can't get in to see my doctor til Nov., so either way have to wait.

Hello! We aren't trying, more like waiting to see if I'm knocked up (my words, not his) lol we were planning on ttc next summer, but i suck at remembering my pill! My hubs is so excited its cute :) I, on the other hand have this weird cramp that feels like my uterus turned into a heavy rock, my boobs hurt like hell, and I'm trying to keep my dinner down. And I'm trying to leave everyones head attached lol. My poor kids!

@tardis79, I've only experienced a bit of nausea but i know it could be caused by acid reflux. The only thing that has stood out for me is the fact that may breasts aren't sore at all. They usually start to feel tender a week before af is due. I'm sure plan Wednesday so i figure if wait to test on Friday if no af.i believe you have a great chance of being pregnant! Wait until atleast the first af is suppose to come. Hcg levels depend on implantation date.... good luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->