• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone trying in 7weeks?

RBurnett

Reaction score
Hello

Im waiting to try.. I only have 7 weeks to go till i get married and till i start trying...

Is anyone else waiting around 7 weeks too? x

9 weeks! That's close enough, right?? :haha: We're only going to NTNP, no charting or temping or OPKs or anything like that... just let nature take its course and when we do get pg, I have faith it will be perfect timing. :thumbup:

Yeah 9 weeks is near enough. Can i ask why its 9 weeks hun? x

DH wanted to "make sure we made it to our 2nd anniversary", whatever that means, lol. :rolleyes:

OOooo me!!! :happydance:

We are getting married in 13 weeks so the minute OH is home we are trying, as he will be back off to work about a month after we marry!

Exciting stuff!!

:flow:

It is exciting! I am taking pregnacare conception tablets and the OH is taking Zinc tablets as its ment to help his lil men get ready!

Oooo I didnt know that. I havent started taking anything, I really must get some folic acid, DH wont be taking anything, he didnt with Amara.

Do you have names picked out? I love looking for names.

:flower:

We aren't really doing anything to "prep" - we quit smoking, but we needed to do that anyway, whether or not we were going to NTNP soon. :shrug: I take a prenatal as my daily multivitamin, and we're already pretty healthy eaters, and we take walks for exercise, and neither one of us is overweight.... so not really much for us to do except :sex: without condoms! :haha:

Thats good, i need to start eating a bit better too. I didnt think about him taking anything but a friend suggested it and the OH likes his vitamins so its a excuse for him to take some more.

Cant not wait to try!

I am overweight so I need to lose weight. I have lost a stone since I started my diet, but since having Amara I have lost almost 3 stone, but that does include all 7lbs 11oz of her newborn self :haha:

We I am eating healthy, because of the diet and my exercise is slowy increasing, I know OH is exercising on his ship. Im hoping it wont take too long otherwise I have to wait another 4 months :(

waiting does sucks, i just want it now but i also want to enjoy my wedding and honeymoon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"