Anyone trying to GAIN weight?

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
I try everything but I never gain weight. It's so frustrating.

Even more frustrating is people invalidating my issue because "I should feel lucky" and all this. I'm a stick figure! I've always been thin but when OH and I hit money problems we couldn't afford food (we have food stamps now, thank God! Our fridge is finally full! <3) and I dropped 10 lbs. That's a LOT of weight when you don't weigh much to begin with.

OH lot 20 lbs since we got together. This is a good thing though. But I've got to find a way to keep him losing and get me gaining. It's tough!

Is there anyone else out there trying to GAIN weight? How do you do it? Any luck? I'm tired of people calling me "anorexic" and things like that when I'm trying SOO hard to gain weight and nothing is happening... :cry:

I am:hugs:
I am five foot 10 and around 115pounds, which sucks!
Dont really know whats causing it, I do have a hyperthyroid issue but thats been treated and im still soooooo skinny, I have my periods tho and have 3 children, still breastfeeding so I guess must be healthy:wacko:

Also hubby thinks I look like a teenage boy!

Ok that turned into a moan, sorry:blush:

Have you had any tests? Tried the high calorie diet? shakes etc?

:hugs:

I know how you feel sleeping beauty Im 23 years old, 6 months pregnant and not got much of a bump and I was under 7 stone before I got pregnant. Im 5ft 3inc or 4 inches .I am now 7.5 midwives get on my tits with there have u seen a dietcian crap? if ur meant to be skinny am afraid ur just meant to be that way - so forgot about other people calling u this and that - hey at least ur not fat lol! most people who comment on you on being anorexic are fat or in my case it has been

I am - always been slim uk size 8 -10 and probably with a fast metabolism??? But when I get worried or stressed the weight falls off me because my appetite is the 1st to go and I can get bouts of IBS. I'm currently v underweight for me, 7 stone 10 and uk size 7 I'd say.

Trying some build up milk shakes as a mid morning calorie boost and cutting out the choc and trying to increase portion size. Tis hard.

I am (well was, currently on hold till after wedding as have ordered wedding dress) Ive always been a skinny lil mite and always try and gain weight. I eat junk, no weight just feel unhealthy! I eat loads but dnt know where it goes. Its depressing when one xmas party i was looking for a dress and NOTHING fit. Since having my LO i have gone up a dress size, havent worked out cause i dnt wanna go back down to a 6 (now im a small 8) so still have a mummy tummy :( Hope you find something that builds up your weight. But make sure your doing it for yourself not those silly people that call you 'anorexic' Ive had that before and i just ignore it. At the end of the day they just jealous :)

I am. I'm 5ft 5 and 7st 5lbs. I look like a boy. I eat alot of things healthy and junk but it goes nowhere!!! If I overeat I get a food baby:(. I agree I am sick of being told I'm too skinny etc I'd really love to have a more womanly shape:(

I hear you with the food baby!! I mean my stomach gets really big when I eat a lot so how come the next morning wake up skinnier than ever!?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->