Anyone ttc #3 with children close in age x

bellaloo

Reaction score
Were on our first month ttc #3 our children are 3 and 1 so wiuld like #3 to be close enough in age to the 3 year old looking for buddies :)

Well I'm not trying to conceive #3, I'm on #4, but my kids are ages 3, 2 and 6 months so I understand about wanting them close in age. Just so you know it's been working great, not crazy like some people would say :)

Well I'm not trying to conceive #3, I'm on #4, but my kids are ages 3, 2 and 6 months so I understand about wanting them close in age. Just so you know it's been working great, not crazy like some people would say :)

Really! wow!! Is it really as hard as every keeps telling me? Obviously not if your ttc #4 lol x

I don't think so. Lol. But my third baby was my"easy" baby ... slept through the night at 3 weeks, super happy, patient with feedings. I heard all the same things about how crazy it would be and yeah there are moments when all 3 cry at the same time, then it's a bit much. But what people usually don't say is how much fun the kids have together. They are all at the same kinda stage and usually they love playing together. When are you testing?

How do you find it getting out the house as wel because thats what I'm worried about most haha also my second was a nightmare baby and it did put us off but now he is ok I'm wanting another so I'm hoping the next one is as good as my first lol? I'm not going to bother testing this month we have only bd once this month I have been on nights so has been difficult to do the deed lol so I'm certain we have missed this month. How about you when are you testing?

Testing on the 22nd. Getting out of the house... Well I have to take into account an extra 20 minutes before we leave just for diaper changes and getting everyone dressed to go out (its getting cold out here now) and into their car seats. And I rarely leave home without a diaper bag :) we go out quite a bit so the kids have the routine down and my 3 year old helps out getting everyone's shoes out and stuff like that.

Aw that's sweet! I'm sure I will manage people say things that put you off but I do really want a third so I'm not listening to the bad parts I will cross that bridge when I come to it got to actually fall pregnant first lol. How long have you been trying for? good luck for testing!

This is my first month trying .. this is the first period I've had after having my last son. I'm pretty impatient though so it's good to see that there's other people like that too on these posts. My husband gets tired of hearing about my cm and looking at my opks with me. LOL. Do you have boys or girls?

Haha thats so funny i wouldnt even bother trying to explain it to my oh lol. I have 2 boys so would love to have a little girl next but wouldnt mind having another boy either it would be nice to buy pink stuff for a change though lol. How about you?

Well it will definitely be our last and I have 3 boys already so I'd love to have a girl .. I guess I always thought that I would have a girl ... But how fun would it be to have 4 boys in 4 years!!

Yeh that would be good and hectic lol. i reckon we will end up with another boy just got thay feeling lol x

I have been told that when you have 2 kids of the same sex the chances of the 3rd being the same as well is 75%. I haven't researched it, just heard it from a friend. However on the 4th the odds are supposed to be 50/50 again. Who knows :)

Really lol! thats a new one ive heard. well atleast youve got a 50/50 chance again then lol x

Me :hi: I have two sons, DS1 is 3 and DS2 is 1, guess you could say mine are close in age. I'm on my 4th cycle TTC #3.

Me :hi: I have two sons, DS1 is 3 and DS2 is 1, guess you could say mine are close in age. I'm on my 4th cycle TTC #3.

Hi hun. Were only on our first cycle currently in tww but think we missed this months. I ordered some conceive plus online and it arrived today so i will be using that next cycle see if it helps x

Hi hun. Were only on our first cycle currently in tww but think we missed this months. I ordered some conceive plus online and it arrived today so i will be using that next cycle see if it helps x

I've heard good things about that, if we're not successful this month I might try it next cycle too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->