Anyone TTC for 2 under 2?

Hi ladies, I see you all got your bfp! Congrats!!!
I was trying to have 2 under 2. But Unfortunately my ttc#2 journey has been going on for 7 months now. DD is 14 months, so I wont be having 2 under 2 anymore :(
I breastfeed. I read you ladies are breastfeeding also.
Did you try anything different to get your bfp?

Sorry you missed having 2 under 2. I'm sure in the long run you will see benefits of having a bigger gap. A small gap wasn't exactly my choice but we decided to go for it because I'm 34 and wanted to leave a possibility to try for #3 after this one. As for doing things differently I had started to try and space the feeds a bit more. She was still feeding about every 2 hrs in the day until recently. I introduced an afternoon snack which means she goes longer in the afternoon without feeding. She also dropped from 3 or 4 night feeds to 1 or 2 on her own. Honestly I'm amazed that I got my cycle back at all with how often she was feeding but she does love her solid food and a lot of the BFing she does is more for comfort, not sure how much difference that makes.

I also used OPKs and discovered that my LP was only 6/7 days. I thought that was going to stop me from getting pregnant but either it suddenly got longer or I got pregnant anyway. It helps to know about when you ovulate though so you know you are not missing your 'fertile window'. Hope you get your BFP soon, I know how it can be fustrating.

I'm sorry you missed 2 under 2 as well. But two around 2 is good too! :)

The only thing I did was track my cm and cervix position. We dtd on days that I had ewcm. I never got positive opks when I used them before so I didn't bother this time. I prefer to temp but the kiddo doesn't sleep enough for me to temp.

I was sad when af came back when the kiddo was 8 months old because he was still nursing every 1-3 hours around the clock. But it was great in the end because I decided I really did want a second baby. I'm 37 so I thought it's now or never.

Thank you for your great tips ladies :flower: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"