anyone TTC in November??

kirstylm

Reaction score
My hubby and I have decided were going to TTC after my cycle finishes end of October so will first week of November! :baby:
Am so excited, had a MC in May so can't wait to try to get pregnant again!!!!:happydance:
Any other girls planning to TTC around this time? Be nice to have someone to share progress with!!!
Lat time we went by the whole 'day 14' so 14th day after 1st day of period TTC and it worked. Obviously it sadly ended in a MC but we concieved almost immediately, so think will try that one again! Any other fertility secrets anyone could share?

I am not sure, I think it's gonna be late October / early November now :) so, yeah around about the same time fingers crossed!! x

We are going to try in december after my last cycle in November. So we will be round the same time. :)

Hi
We should've been joining the ttc brigade about then too, but unfortunately I NEED a new job first, so ttc on hold (temporarily) until then. Maybe i'll get lucky and get a job quickly and be back joining you.

All the best, it's so exciting. Wish it was still me!
xx

wannabubba#4, good luck at finding a job. What kinda work do you normally do?

Ah that's great - am so excited I can't wait. Just got my first day of period today which is about a week earlier but they have been very out of syn since MC. So should def be end Oct/beg Nov!!! YAY!!!!!! XXXXX
Good luck on the job front wanna bubba!!!!! xxx

Hi RachelRhin0 :wave:
I am a nurse, have recently started a new job, only 2 months ago and really don't like it.
So had decided to find a new job first, however... after having a lovely weekend with
my DH and talking about and thinking about babies babies babies all the time; I am beginning to wonder if I am putting too much faith in finding that perfect job before ttc.

I used to work in a very busy (sometimes crazy lol) ward and loved it- never sat down, rushing from one emergency to another lol , in comparison my new job is slow and tbh a bit boring but.... would be much easier on me if I was pg.
So here's my dilemma -job I (may, if I am lucky) love, but is so stressful and hard going that I'd prob not cope very well with pregnancy and would need to wait months until ttc OR job I am not keen on at all, but could start ttc right now, and have a realtively easy time in pregnancy?

To be honest, I am seriously leaning towards the latter, as can be shown by my new sig JuneBugs lol -going to get my coil out this week hopefully ( if I can eventually get a doc's appointment) and then we'll see.

I am back at work tomorrow - so I may be on here tomorrow night retracting all this lol. :muaha:
XX

Hi Kirstylm.

Mr. Bucket and I are hopefully going to start TTC around then as well - certainly before Christmas, according to current discussions on the subject :) I hope you conceive nice and quickly again - keep us posted on your progress!

Charlee xx

Hi
We should've been joining the ttc brigade about then too, but unfortunately I NEED a new job first, so ttc on hold (temporarily) until then. Maybe i'll get lucky and get a job quickly and be back joining you.

All the best, it's so exciting. Wish it was still me!
xx

Good luck on the job front!!! Im starting my new job Monday! eek!

Hi Kirstylm.

Mr. Bucket and I are hopefully going to start TTC around then as well - certainly before Christmas, according to current discussions on the subject :) I hope you conceive nice and quickly again - keep us posted on your progress!

Charlee xx

Thanks, I hope it all goes well too!!! Nice to know there will be others to talk to in same position! xx keep me posted on your progress too xx

Hi RachelRhin0 :wave:
I am a nurse, have recently started a new job, only 2 months ago and really don't like it.
So had decided to find a new job first, however... after having a lovely weekend with
my DH and talking about and thinking about babies babies babies all the time; I am beginning to wonder if I am putting too much faith in finding that perfect job before ttc.

I used to work in a very busy (sometimes crazy lol) ward and loved it- never sat down, rushing from one emergency to another lol , in comparison my new job is slow and tbh a bit boring but.... would be much easier on me if I was pg.
So here's my dilemma -job I (may, if I am lucky) love, but is so stressful and hard going that I'd prob not cope very well with pregnancy and would need to wait months until ttc OR job I am not keen on at all, but could start ttc right now, and have a realtively easy time in pregnancy?

To be honest, I am seriously leaning towards the latter, as can be shown by my new sig JuneBugs lol -going to get my coil out this week hopefully ( if I can eventually get a doc's appointment) and then we'll see.

I am back at work tomorrow - so I may be on here tomorrow night retracting all this lol. :muaha:
XX

Well I'm no RN but I do work as a med-tech. I'm actually in the process of getting my RN. I only have a few more semesters left in school. Anyhow I work in a nursing home. I love it. It's easy work too. The nurses there don't have a very stressful job either. Maybe you could do something along those lines just while you are TTC so you will be bringing in an income.

I was aiming for middle/end of October so not far off :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->