Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

lol ive just had couple a of cubes of cadbury chocolate bar lol naughty naughty what are we like lol

oh well bang goes eating healthy lol

i have plans that when i move to new house i am only going to eat healthy and exercise more. hoping more outdoor living will help me shift the weight i have put on in the last few years! sitting eating kitkats and skips is not going to help that plan! lol

Lolol well atleast you've got it going on mentally Hun, just gotta do it physically lol

When are you moving?? You moving to a Bigga house I take it??

yes we are moving in a weeks time to a bigger house! x x

oh thats so good! i'm wanting to move..just long fidning a place lol x

mmmmmmmmmmmm I want some chocolate now :rofl:

Still no sign of af lynsey? xxx

evening ladies :flower: i`m currently on cd 5 still got a little af ,have just ordered an ov kit off ebay has bbt thermometer chart and mix of opk and hpt so will find out this month if they arrive on time if i`m ovulating yet after breastfeeding, any news any1 else
good luck for the housemove 3boys ,wish i could move but got family to consider coz i would love to move somewhere totally new like australia, never mind i can always dream lol, any1 want :cake::coffee:

yes please!

Yes i am excited about moving but dreading it at the same time, cant wait for us to be settled in new house but hate the hassle of moving especially when pregnant.

evening ladies :flower: i`m currently on cd 5 still got a little af ,have just ordered an ov kit off ebay has bbt thermometer chart and mix of opk and hpt so will find out this month if they arrive on time if i`m ovulating yet after breastfeeding, any news any1 else
good luck for the housemove 3boys ,wish i could move but got family to consider coz i would love to move somewhere totally new like australia, never mind i can always dream lol, any1 want :cake::coffee:

what cake you got? i'll have some apple crumble with custard if you got any going lol :haha:

Still no af...i swear witch has gone on holiday and forgotten all about me :wacko:

much as its great not having no period..if she was here then atleast i no i'm ovulating isnit it? so annoying :dohh:

Hi girls!!!

Hey Tricia off!!! :haha:

:blush:you caught me! thanks:thumbup:

Am i being dumb? dont get it? ha! lol

i asked Shona if she seen me online today to tell me to get off, as i have loads of cleaning and packing to do and BnB distracts me! lol

haha oh right, bnb can indeed be very distracting lol when i was at work i used to come on here most of the day..i was lucky they didnt find out other wise i would have been sacked for breaking work rules haha xx

yeah i always go on for 1 min and im still on an hour later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->