Anyone TTC or in TWW?

FFandJZ, yes, we've got Netflix too. AFAIK OITNB is only available on Netflix.

Well done on holding out to test, it takes a lot of willpower and determination to do that. I have my fx'd for you for tomorrow. Keep us in the loop :dust:

Mrs & Mrs, I hope that you AF starts really soon - hopefully those cramps are an indication. I've got my fx'd crossed for you too. Here's wishing you lots of baby dust :dust:

Oooooh good luck FFandJZ and Bajayby! I'm so excited for you both!

(My wife and I are rabid fans of OITNB, love love love that show! Can't wait for next season!!)

Oooooh good luck FFandJZ and Bajayby! I'm so excited for you both!

(My wife and I are rabid fans of OITNB, love love love that show! Can't wait for next season!!)

Thanks Tristansmom, How are you doing?

Doing alright, super busy at work and we are planning to list our house for sale by the end of this month so lots to do there too - so between that and keeping up with my 5yo I'm super tired! But the nausea has been pretty manageable, there've only been four or five times I actually had to bolt to the bathroom (and thankfully none at work - not ready to share the news here yet as I'm in the running for a permanent position, and they'd find some non-pregnancy-related excuse if they knew). This is the only time in my life I've been grateful to be overweight; I won't show till 20 weeks or so!

Doing alright, super busy at work and we are planning to list our house for sale by the end of this month so lots to do there too - so between that and keeping up with my 5yo I'm super tired! But the nausea has been pretty manageable, there've only been four or five times I actually had to bolt to the bathroom (and thankfully none at work - not ready to share the news here yet as I'm in the running for a permanent position, and they'd find some non-pregnancy-related excuse if they knew). This is the only time in my life I've been grateful to be overweight; I won't show till 20 weeks or so!

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. GL with the sale of your house. Packing up and moving can be very stressful, so be sure to look after yourself during that time. I hope that your nausea eases up for you soon. Have you any plans for Val wkend?
We've got no concrete plans as yet, but will prob go out for dinner and then meet up with some friends.

Oh our plans are VERY romantic ... patching and painting to prep for the sale! ;)

Packing is definitely slow going, but once the bedrooms are done I'm planning to have a come-to-my-house-and-drink-all-my-beer party, to incent some friends to come out and help pack up the kitchen and office. :D With my wife away so much for work in the next three months it's the only way I'll manage to get it all done!

WEll, this morning was a :bfn: but I'm a) not surprised, and b) not upset.

I'm very much in the frame of mind that it's not over until AF shows up.

On sunday evening and yesterday morning (Monday.... it's now Tuesday morning here) what I did have - and sorry guys, TMI coming up - was some super weird snot-like CM. I've NEVER had that before.

Sunday evening it was just a little bit, and dragged DW out of bed and out on the deck into the natural light to have her confirm it was milky yellow/very slightly green (She made me promise I'd never do that to her again - ahaha!!). Yesterday morning at work I thought AF had turned up super early as I felt really wet. Quick bathroom trip and it was 5 x as much of the snot like CM again.

Doesn't smell (SORRY!!), but I'm still worried it might be a sign of something wrong. I *may* have read a bit too much about the bacteria in unwashed sperm and am hoping its not from that.

I know others have it as a sigh of a mucus plug forming, but all the recent forum posts I could find resulted in BFNs.

Better run.... In court this morning and I've done no prep work (oops), and because I quit caffeine I've got no idea how I'm going to get through today...

Tristansmom - I'd definitely come over and drink none of your beer, but still help you pack! We've had friends do that before. Springing unexpected pizza on them works well too!!

Hmmm.... anytime you're getting green CM I would get checked out at the doctors. Sorry that that's happening to you! At least it doesn't smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update from me!...

Wife told me to settle down - cm wasn't green it was yellow (according to her anyway). Never appeared again

Unfortunately AF got me right on time, knew she was coming. Hideous gastro bug did the rounds at work earlier this week and I ended up getting REALLY a sick so figure I we'd been in with a chance that would've ended it.

On to the next time!

What about you guys??

FFandJZ... aww so sorry that the :witch: got you. Don't think of it as the end though, it's the start of your next cycle and hopefully things will work out for you next time around. :dust:

AFM, I'm 6dpiui today and bbs have been sore, sometimes really sore over the past 4/5 days.....also been feeling nauseous, but not getting sick. I've had cramping for day 2 & 3 and am putting that down to the procedure. Day 3/4 I've had like a pulling/squeezing sensation in my lower tummy. Today & yesterday I have been feeling that AF is on it's way, but its way too early for that!!
I'm trying not to read into anything though as I was taking notice of my symptoms last time and thinking I was pregnant, but it didn't work out...so don't want to get my hopes up. I am keeping my fx'd though :winkwink:
I'm thinking of doing a test in the morning.....just because its Val day...who knows it could be a nice surprise.....but it's prob way toooooooo earlyyyy to do that??

Bajaybe - hold off on testing!! I tested at 9dpiui and got a BFN and was soooo sad... but tested again at 12dpiui and... lo and behold! :)

FX for you!

You could potentially get a positive, but like tristans mom said it'll probably be too early!

It does happen though!

I'm just sitting here on cycle day 54 waiting for my stupid cycle to start so I can start my femara!

Hi girls,

First of all...Happy Valentines day to all. I hope you're all having a loved up day.

@Tristansmom....I caved and tested this morning after an overnight hold and got a VERY VERY faint +ve line ..I'm not counting my 'chickens b4 they hatch' though as it's possibly my trigger shot still in my system. I had 10,000 iu of pregnyl on 06th Feb, so today is 8 days past trigger shot......do you girls think it could be the trigger too?
The hpt I used is not an early detection one....my OH and I were thinking of testing again on Tuesday, that would be 11 days past trigger and 10dpiui...what you think?

MrsandMrs, I hope that you start your AF quite soon so that you can start your next attempt. I have my fx'd for you :dust:

Bajayby - that's exciting! But yes, it could still be the trigger shot at 8 dpo. 11 DPO would be a better day. . . but that can still be a little early. With the trigger shots your best tests are after your period is late, or going to get your blood drawn at the drs office.

And thank you! I'm hoping for that too!

Bajayby - that's exciting! But yes, it could still be the trigger shot at 8 dpo. 11 DPO would be a better day. . . but that can still be a little early. With the trigger shots your best tests are after your period is late, or going to get your blood drawn at the drs office.

And thank you! I'm hoping for that too!

Yes, I'm thinking that it might be the trigger so am not reading to much into it. The next week will be the teller :winkwink:

Eeeek! It's still so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently on cycle day 56..... stilllllllllllllllllllll waiting.

The Mrs. and I decided that we'll wait until March 1st and then make an appointment to get progesterone to induce the cycle.

Fingers crossed Bajayby!!! Hopefully it's very very good news!!

Thanks ladies :flower:

It's not over til AF shows up, until then I'll keep my pma on form :thumbup:

@Tristansmom, I hope things are going well for you.

@FFandJZ, fx'd for your AF to start real soon, there's nothing worse than waiting :coffee:

Hi ladies, been off for a while - I had the flu :( on top of morning sickness and fatigue, it was a rough v day weekend! Hope y'all are doing great!

Oh no! There has really been something going around lately! Drink some ginger tea and feel better!!!!

I'm doing pretty well. Feeling really impatient. Cycle day 57 here. It's gotta come soon though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->