anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hey ladies i know some of you orr most will think im crazy lol but my baby is 8 weeks old and we have started ntnp and ttc allit lol (not propper ttc like first time round jsst seeing what happens and hoping for the best)

I had a c section so im fully aware of risks before having a birth before a year pp but my deoctor has told me its fine depends on the individual.

Theres a few reasons why we want to have all the babys so soon but i wont go into that lol
But were so happy to have them close in age.
Im 21 oh 25 and would like to have all babys before 30.. (4 in total) lol

If i didnt have a c section i would be pregnant by now..

(And i dont need anyone saying im iresponsible. Our personal reasons are enough for us to know this is whats best!)

So anyway i was looking for ladies who are also ttc or ntnp or had a baby before baby was 12months so we can chat and share experiances of how were getting on! And how old baby was when u started trying or ntnp xx

Thanks! Xx

excuse writing...holding lo...

we r trying. i also had a section. doctor approved ttc. nervous a bit lol. you r completely right...every woman is different. fx for u

Aw really pleased for you hun!

It's nobodies business but yours and oh's when you decide to try so good luck to you!

As you know I've decided no more babies but we did start ttc Skye when Summer was only 10 months old so we hadn't waited the full 12 months recommended after a c section. I know you're only 2 months pp but so what, you'll be fine and as you said everyone is different!

If I did want another baby I'd happily start trying now at nearly 3 months pp!

X

Not trying yet, but dying to. Have to wait a while unfortunately due to financial reasons, but hoping to get pregnant when little one is 7 months old. Fingers crossed anyway!

Good luck :)

Jelly- thank you hun i remember u in third tri- how r u feeling? Its exciting trying again.. first time round i was so axouis and realy didnt enjoy ttc i just wanted a baby so much! Some part of it i found excitring lol ( i like orgonising so plannin a calnder of when to dtd was fine) but now its more laid back because we have one baby so im like desperate the way i was! I was so obbsessed lol xx have u told any ur ttc ? Wev only told my mum x

Mummytosummer and skye! - thanks hun! Its so exciting ur babys are so close too and i think thts so great there lucky to have each other! Do u thinnk u will still say u dnt want no babys after a few yrs? And was ur first baby a section? How was the second? Which one was better? Were they both planned sections x

Thank you mumtoeva! Goodluck when u start trying hope it happens instantly for u!! Xx did u think ud be broody so soon after having ur baby? I knew i wud even during my emergancy section while they were pullin her out we were discusing havin number 2 lol

Im curious those ttc so soon do u have siblings; what about ur oh? I had one sibling but he passed away when i was 8 he was 9 n my hubby has 3half siblings who didnt grow up with him so hes pracitcly an only child i think that contributes to us wanting a big family with them close togetther me n my brother was a year apart mum also had an emc with first and planned section with second x

I wouldn't change the age gap between them for anything, they love each other so much. Summer adores her baby sister.

Yes both my births were c sections. The first was an emergency c section though then the second was planned. My emergency section wasn't a horrible experience but the planned c section was an amazing experience and I'd happily do it again! It was so exciting knowing exactly when she would arrive. Recovery both times was fantastic but after the planned one was even easier.

Maybe in a few years I'll have a different opinion but I really feel like my family is complete. I know I said after Summer that I couldn't see how I could give enough love to another child, and obviously I have because I love Skye just the same but I really feel as though I don't want to add anymore into the mix because I just love them both so much. Plus I wanted to be done with it by the time I'm 30 and I turn 30 in July!

X

Hey who cares what others think lol we waited a bit longer then you to start NTNP (Our son is 8 months old now) but we started NTNP at the start of this month

Second was a complete accident - we didn't think we could get pregnant that quick but I can give you advice on close age gaps lol! It is lovely and I wouldn't want it any other way! :) I don't think you are irresponsible as long as you feel like your body can handle it and you have support from your Drs after having a c-section then go ttc! ;)

Third we were ntnp but again we weren't expecting it to happen so quick and we actually then decided against it but two weeks later found out we were pregnant.

Good luck to you! :) we are still undecided if we want a second, but we arn't taking any precautions so who knows! The only thing that I worry about is that bean is so good, we may have been spoiled, and a second may not be as good! Hehe ;)

Not personally, but good luck hun. Sending you baby dust!

Will be nice for your lo to have siblings close in age.

I also want to have all my babies before I am in my early 30s, so I understand you there
xx

We are ntnp. I had my 6 week pp visit last week and my Dr was all for us trying for another. We want our children close in age, and I'm 35 so we don't have time to wait too long. Good luck!

my 2 dds are a year apart and dd1 was emcs while dd2 was a vbac. love the age gap and though they bicker alot now they older they are still very close and are good friends! lo is now 10 months and we are ttc again! good luck to you...

Mummytosummerandskye- snap about being done with kids by 30 lol i hope i achieve tht! And aww sounds like ur little family is just perfect as it is .. on here i keep hearing ppl say tht u wont give all the attention to the other kid etc... But i think i will i- any tips on how u made it work ? Alsso i thort being pregnant again will make the time go so fast next thing u know shel be a toddler! But its all gona be worth it xx

Charlie- wow 3 so clothss! My maths is crap how many months pregant were ur babys whe u got pregnant! and i accept all the advice i can get!! Thnk u x

Tinks - thank u! And i think the same lol shes so perfect! I wonder if wel be this lucky and blessed next time round lol x

Belle- thanks hun! Whats ur babys age gaps? And i see ur wtt how long r u waiting xx

I'm not really sure how I make it works, it is tough and I guess at the moment im just taking each day as it comes.

It is difficult splitting my time between them, some days it seems that one of them has had a lot more of my attention. Obviously Summer being a toddler she wants my attention a lot, she wants me to play and do stuff which I can't always do because I'm feeding Skye. Skye does take up a lot of my attention at the moment as we're trying to get her reflux under control.

I just try to include Summer in as much as I can with Skye, like when I need to change her I'll ask Summer to get me the wipes and nappy etc. then when I'm feeding she'll sit next to me and we read a book together. Plus we bought her a doll so that she has a baby of her own to look after.

It is horrible when I have a day when it's been all about Skye or all about Summer and then I feel really guilty for not paying enough attention to the other one. But for the most part it's not a problem!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->