anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

We're ntnp but I doubt much will happen seeing as I still haven't had af. I would love a close age gap as well, I always found it lonely growing up by myself as I only had half sisters who lived with their mothers.

Jem- thanks hun! Goodluck how r u feeling about ttc? Excitied? X

We ttc 4 months pp fell straight away and im now 22 weeks :) couldn't be more excited to have ours so close its not for everyone but it works for us , its going to be hard work but its going to be worth it good luck xx

Nugget- wow thanks for responding! Thats great! Id love to hear abit more about ur story every one says u cnt achieve a vbac if u get preggers before the yr is up lol so thts inspiring! What was ur birthing experiance like xx

Mummytosummerandsky- thank u for sharing abit of what its like my mum said she used to do tht with my brother when i was born fechin a nappy for me etc i think thts important and ur doing great i think its normal for them to sometimes get more attention dependin on there need like u siad skyes got reflux etc sounds like uve got a great balance to it all!! Xx

Lol babyvoisey- none of it ever?? No more? Lol or not for now? X

Diana- ive only had 2 days spotting - are u bf or formula feeding? I think they say period returns quicker with ff? Im bf but hope tht doesnt delay things i know u can get preggers before period even returing so u never know and i felt lonely too i cudnt imagine just havin one i want her to have siblings she can grow with and be happy with xx also when did u start ntnp? X

Awww laura--!! Congrats hunni! Ur super lucky hapy for u! Hows it been being pregnant and lookin after ur lo? Have u had much sickness? X

started ntnp pretty much right after we had her but I had an infection for 2 months after so not until after that really. I'm actually combi feeding at the moment my supply was never enough for her and she lost a lot of weight because of the infection but still no period. I'm also in a similar boat of wanting all my children before me and dh are 30 I'm 21 and he's 22, he wants a close age gap as him and his sister were 6 years apart and never close.

We are ntnp too but as we are breastfeeding who knows what will happen. As I have bicornuate uterus, i find it tougher to get pregnant and stay pregnant, (it took 15 months with Freya) so we said we would just let nature do its thing this time without the stress on us x x

Mismummy2be - were of similer age! Do ppl knw ur ntnp at the momment? And ur right its noeones business just gets on my nerves when ppl make everythin so negitive the fact i got pregnant @ 20 ppl kept saying im too young even tho i was married so its just annoying knowing theyd find something negitive to say about something so exciting xx

youngwife20... i had dd1 by emcs in June 2001. she was 9 weeks early and one of twins (we lost her sister) there were no other complications with birth so consultant gave us go ahead to ttc after 3 months and was pregnant immediately! had full support for vbac from consultant who was confident there would be no problems... they explain risks to you which always sound scary but are very unlikely but possible! as a high risk pregnancy you get a few extra antenatal appointments but that's all. i went into labour naturally 2 days after edd and had no problems at all. was advised say on to have epi in case of complications and needing to go to theatre but i would have had one anyway i think! dd was eventually delivered by forceps after 9 hrs active labour. forceps were used as she was a big baby, 9lb 8oz and i am only small plus did not get to push really first time round so was all new!
when i had ds last year, 10 years after emcs, i got exactly the same risk speech and care plan as before so in all those years i had not become any less risk!
i think alot of it depends on your consultant when it comes to a vbac, however soon, i was lucky in that mine was fully supportive of my decision and was also there when i was in labour with dd2 to help it happen... if you have any more questions just ask!

I remember you from 3rd tri :D

We are going to TTC in November. We were originally going to wait until next Feb when she is 1 but I don't want their birthdays too close together so hopefully we get lucky the first or 2nd time like last time around *fingers crossed*

It's no ones business but yours and your partners when you want to ttc :)

just to add i was just 21 when i had dd1 and 22 with dd2. just ignore people who comment on your age at the end of the day its your choice! i now get people commenting on the 9 years i have between my 2 youngest! alot of people simply assume ds must have been an accident! he wasn't he was very much planned and took 6 long months!

Dianna_ how many kids do u and ur oh want all together? With combi feeding how much is formula feeding? I think i will combi feed when shes abit older as i have alot of milk but its drama every time to get her to stay on lol.
Was ur delivery a normal delivery? Was ur recovery ok?
Victoria- ive never heard of tht uterus problem hope it happens quicker for u.. and have u got a period yet? X

Babyvoisey- 5!!!!! Wow my uterus wud be begging for a baby by then! I bet u cud get him to change it to 3 yrs soon! Just keep working on him lol xx

Nuget- im so sorry u lost her sibling hun xx its amazing tht u fell pregnant so fast did u have a period inbetween? Were u ff or bf? Cnt remmeber if i alredy asked i like to know to see if it makes a difference to how long it takes to fall prego again . Wow big baby! My daughter weighed 9.05 at delivery and im 5 foot 2 inches poor baby cudnt fit thru i never got to the pushing stage lol only got to 6cm and il have an epi too! I resisted first time round but now realise its no bigdeal lol i had it in the end but needed a spinal anyway . Thank u soo much ur so helpful! Was the forceps delivery scary? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->