Anyone undecided on when to TTC?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Is there anyone else in the same boat?

I definatley know i want another child, but im unsure as to when. One minute i want to TTC in August/Sept of this year, then the next minute i feel its too soon, then i want to TTC earlier than that :hissy: :hissy:

Nightmare!!

Yep its the same for us! We are saying Sept this year but then keep wondering if its too soon. But Sienna took a while to concieve so i am worried about that too and think if i leave it too long the gap will be bigger than we want.

I cant try any sooner due to Sienna being a c-section baby.. I keep saying oh leave having a baby and just get another dog :lol:

That part worries me too, if it takes as long as it did with Brooke i could be in TTC for some time :lol:

Also number 2 will be our last, so i kind of want to hold off for a while because i know ill never get to be pregnant again, unless there are any accidents :lol:

same here really i know in my head i want to wait at least a few years buuuuutt............ i feel broody now probably because kai is growing up so fast and hes not a tiny baby anymore but mostly because i miss being pregnant so much.
lmao at the accidents holly

Hiya, yay i was looking for like minded people (see my post "anyone else only 'allowed' 2 babies").

I am soooooooo broddy right now, my lil boy is 12 weeks-but like you Polo, we are only having 2 children so i want to make sure i time it right! I so miss being pregnant, but i get pregnant soon then that's my lot and then what. Or we can wait, but my broodiness is so bad.

:cry:

Yep its the same for us! We are saying Sept this year but then keep wondering if its too soon. But Sienna took a while to concieve so i am worried about that too and think if i leave it too long the gap will be bigger than we want.

I cant try any sooner due to Sienna being a c-section baby.. I keep saying oh leave having a baby and just get another dog :lol:

What do you mean about the c-section thing? I had one with Ollie, 12 weeks ago-is there a certain amount of time you are meant to wait until your preggers again?

ME!! sometimes i wonder if i want another than other days im really broody!!

I want tyler to have a sibling and not much of an age gap but then i worry how i will cope with 2!!

What do you mean about the c-section thing? I had one with Ollie, 12 weeks ago-is there a certain amount of time you are meant to wait until your preggers again?

They reccomend waiting atleast a year after a c-section to get pregnant as the internal healing takes quite a while and so another pregnancy can although rare cause splitting/rupturing of the scar etc. Like i say it is rare but i have had 3 c-sections now so i aint running the risk :)

Ouch, that sounds painful :lol:

I really miss being pregnant, i wouldnt mind being pregnant for a couple of years and then baby can come out when im ready :rofl:

LOL gosh i wouldnt wanna be pregnant for longer than what we have to do now! I get huge when i am pregnant so anylonger than 9 months and i'd be in big trouble :lol:

And yep does sound rather painful, i'd love to have done it naturally but my body wont let me so mine have to come out the sunroof.. x

LOL gosh i wouldnt wanna be pregnant for longer than what we have to do now! I get huge when i am pregnant so anylonger than 9 months and i'd be in big trouble :lol:

And yep does sound rather painful, i'd love to have done it naturally but my body wont let me so mine have to come out the sunroof.. x

ha ha , i heard u couldn't have more than 3 c sections, is that wrong then?

My last consultant said its ok to have more when i was pregnant with Sienna.. My next will 100% be my last though as i dont think its wise to do anymore. I know it used to be said 3 maximum but i guess times have changed and also research x

We are undecided.. if I was to have a happy mistake now I'd be over the moon however I want to try right away. OH has a sensible head and keeps telling me to wait but even he is getting broody now. But then im doing a PGCE in a year so Its not right, right now... Argh, I want to have a baby so much! I've been ridiculously broody for well over a year now... How is it possible for me to crave something Ive never had! :S

xxxx

Lou it took me almost 2 years to fall pregnant with Brooke so i know exactley how you feel at this point. I think the only difference between being broody before/after having children, is that once youve had one, the whole broody thing is more emotional. I know i get a bit teary when i see tiny newborns, whereas before id just be like "awwww i want one"

I honestly wouldnt mind being pregnant for ages, i was still fine at 9 months could have gone longer, i loved my bump

Well I want to try again and have the coil taken out this December and try starting Jan 2011 but I am still not sure as Keira will still be rather young I have always said I want my family young and then bring them up and enjoy life after to my self but still not really sure what I want.

Some times I think to myself well I don't want any more kids as I don't ant Keira to have to share my love I want to be 100% hers, so I am still thinking on the matter x

Tbh i never really got to the point about wondering how close in age gaps id want kids as it was a struggle to get pregnant in the first place so all of my focus was on that :lol:

Ideally 3 to 4 i think, i think id like Brooke to be starting nursery when LO no2 is here, but meh, i dont know if i can hold out that long

Well if I did try in Jan that would make Keira 15 months old and if I DID conceived in January then Keira would be 24 months so dead on 2 years of agewhen the baby is born as I conceived Keira also in January, so I am thinking to leave it another year

I dont think i will be setting a date for TTC no 2, i think ill just 'know' when im ready :wacko:

I don't think I'll actually ever get a date set. My OH said that we would be able to try six months after he gets a decent job, so we're just waiting on him getting the job. I also keep going in circles in my mind about whether we should try before our wedding or after it. Same thing about whether I could handle three young ones or if I should wait until Mady is older. :wacko:

OMG Nessa look at Tyler in your avatar :cloud9: SO cute

I think, now that im back to work im enjoying earning some money again so id like to build up a little baby fund again before we TTC, just have to finish paying for the wedding in August before i can start on that. Luckily we dont have any debt with the wedding, we have paid for it as we go along

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->