Anyone undecided on when to TTC?

Lou it took me almost 2 years to fall pregnant with Brooke so i know exactley how you feel at this point. I think the only difference between being broody before/after having children, is that once youve had one, the whole broody thing is more emotional. I know i get a bit teary when i see tiny newborns, whereas before id just be like "awwww i want one"

I honestly wouldnt mind being pregnant for ages, i was still fine at 9 months could have gone longer, i loved my bump

Im sorry to hear it took so long Polo, I bet that was a drawn-out journey for you both. :hugs: I know it sounds silly, but I get teary now... I was saying to my OH it goes so much beyond simply wanting a baby, its gotten to the point my bodies telling me, almost aching to have one. I hate being so broody, im in my final year at uni and all i can think about is my little family to be.. That one born every minute program has me in floods, when they give the baby to the mother for the first time.. (unfortunately my OH fainted at it the other day :rofl::rofl: )

Haha what are you like, most women get fed up of being preggers by the end of the 9months! I cant wait to know what it feels like to be pregnant - thats after all the M/S, spd and sore boobs! haha

xxxx

Im not undecided on when to TTC but he is :dohh: I could be in WTT for many more years

My last consultant said its ok to have more when i was pregnant with Sienna.. My next will 100% be my last though as i dont think its wise to do anymore. I know it used to be said 3 maximum but i guess times have changed and also research x

According to the NHS website (not sure if I can post links?!) it says there is no limit :thumbup: - though the risk of some complications during pregnancy and birth is higher if you have had one or more caesarean sections before and I presume it gets riskier each time.

I cant make my mind up either neith can Matt if you hadnt guesed :dohh:

We can't really afford to have another :( and at the moment Im really happy just the three of us, and ive got quite a good family/me time balance going on so its difficult. but at the same time I dont want to leave it too late coz Id rather have them closer together, and the fact it took Seth a little longer than average to be conceived PLUS the fact that no one can tell me if I have PCOS or not :dohh: I feel like a bit of a ticking time bomb tbh.

Im more broody about being pregnant again though, rather than having a baby if that makes sense. i really miss being pregnant, giving birth etc and cant wait to do it all again.

x

Im not undecided on when to TTC but he is :dohh: I could be in WTT for many more years

Snap! :dohh:

When we last talked about it (in a very casual convo, I might add) DH said maybe 4 years or so. I'm thinking more like... Aug 2011! Since we had that conversation, I've become more broody, and more worried about the length of time it could take to conceive. I guess part of it is fear that neither of us know how fertile we are :wacko: as we don't have any kids yet. The uncertainty is driving me crazy so I think another chat is on the cards...

OH wouldn't care if we had a little oops right now, I'd be happy but it is so the wrong time for us :( I don't know what we're going to do really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->