Anyone under a month pregnant?

JoHio

Reaction score
I am and I feel like I have crazy symptoms; more so than my 1st two pregnancies - or maybe I am just more aware because this is my 3rd pregnancy.

What are some of your symptoms?

Hi there! Congrats! I'm 3wk6d today. AF was supposed to be here tomorrow...Anyways...I have a metallic taste in my mouth that is gross and my areolas have gotten darker. No nausea and no increased appetite really either, but I have had a lot of lower back pain.

O hi! Im also under a month with number 3 :)
I'm just very tired and feel bloated and with like a pressure in my belly. Yes, i think i feel those things earlier than with my other two or I'm just symptom spotting because i know more . Congratulations and happy and healthy 9months!

Hello! Im 4weeks today and this is my second. Im way more aware of my body this time around. Ive been nauesous, bs hurt, cramping and tired!

I was almost THREE months before I figured it out with my first. Yikes! LOL!
I agree: We are just more aware I guess. I too am bloated (ugh) and tired. I also have super sore boobs. Ah yes, the 1st trimester. The stage of pregnancy when you don't look adorably pregnant - you just look like you hit the buffet at your Christmas parties HARD!

Lol, yes that's exactly how i feel- like i hit the buffet too hard on Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->