Anyone use a red dye test and get a false positive?

TTC#1Amanda

6MC, 1 progesterone baby
Reaction score
ive used first response and quick card, 2 of each, and had 1 postive of each brand and 1 negative of each brand also what the heck!!!!

has anyone else had this happen to them and not be preg?

never heard of that happening before, good luck.

I've had a few faint + FRER's end of last week then a - quant. blood test but I'm still wondering if there could be some slim chance the blood test was wrong. Figure I should find out within the next couple weeks. I hope the FRER were right! They were verrry faint....so I'm thinking I'm prob. not pregnant. But I have had EVERY preg. symptom! And still am having some. I've been pregnant 3 times so I recognize a lot of the same ones I've had before.

I'm still having very light spotting but no real period yet. So we'll see.

Hope it's a BFP for you, sweetie! :hugs: :)

ive used first response and quick card, 2 of each, and had 1 postive of each brand and 1 negative of each brand also what the heck!!!!

They say you can get a false neg but not a false positive.

The only time it can be positive and then go neg is if it was chemical and you period then comes.

Good luch hun, I hope it is your sticky BFP:hugs:

i had one false positive on a red dye test in april. i'd say you'd have to be extremely unlucky to have 2 in one day!
fingers crossed :)
xx

post the pics darling.... and test again with different brand... are your AF due yet?

sorry i dont have a camera but in my other thread i have *simular photos* they not my tests but mine looked exact same.

here what they looked liked:

And my AF was due today and now its 10pm and not one sign of her not even my AF cramps, im only getting O type cramps sharp pain pulling feeling

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
that test is a defo positive i would test again with another frer.xxx

sorry i dont have a camera but in my other thread i have *simular photos* they not my tests but mine looked exact same.

here what they looked liked:

And my AF was due today and now its 10pm and not one sign of her not even my AF cramps, im only getting O type cramps sharp pain pulling feeling

Wow!!!!!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!

That's a BFP!!!

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

well ladys my AF showed couple hours ago, i got quite upset over it, im taking it as ive had a chemical as the lines were definatly there and AF was due 2days ago :cry::cry:

Sorry to hear Amanda I really hoped this was it for you, Hoping you get a real sticky one next month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->