Anyone use a solarweave connecta?

Fiestagal

Reaction score
I've been using a moby which I love but now he's older I want to use another sling. I borrowed a connecta to try and really liked it but it was at the start of this warm weather so I've been debating getting a solarweave instead. Has anyone used one?

The only downside for me is that the british summer is so short and I might regret not getting a fabric one, or have the faff and expense of changing a sling again after summer.

Oooh, I'm glad someone asked this. And the solarweave ones don't seem to be patterned, which makes me unsure about getting one as well. I like pretty things.

i don't really get on with connectas personally but i bought a khaki one last year, i used it quite a bit comfortably but sold it as the colour looked a bit meh on me. Apparently the purple (blackberry?) one is lush irl. If you're a sewer you could easily whip up a slip cover to pretty it up when it's a bit cooler, you could even put minki on the inner ;)

I think I'm going to stick to the Sleepy Nico I'm getting for my pretty wrap fix. You won't catch me doing much in the creative sense. I only made it to two rows on knitting LO a blanket (I put it down at 3 months pregnant!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->