Anyone use Photobucket for Videos???

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I've had 2 crackers of vids of Charlie in the last couple of days that I want to share with you all, but I can't upload them into Photobucket.:hissy:

One of them is 92 mb, and the other is 60mb, so they are both within the limits. They are .mpg files, so should work. But Photobucket just sits at zero percent and nothing else.

Has anyone else had this? Or is it normal and I've just got to leave it longer?

Or is there another way that someone can suggest?

I have not had any problems with the videos I put on Photo Bucket. It should tell you what % its at as it uploads. Maybe its the site.

I've never had any problems uploading videos.. maybe it's down or..

Are the videos longer than 5 minutes?
Which browser do you use?

"Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache or temporary internet files prior to the video upload can help the upload succeed."

Yip give your PC a spring clean & reboot

x

are u selecting video :blush: i always forget to do this! u need to select vid 1st lol

Photobucket has been fine with videos for me, but sometimes the % ticker says nothing for a while, so I just leave it on until I see the image pop up underneath, then it's done.

I used youtube for one of my vids (heartbeat one)

:D

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I've just cleared out my laptop of all the crap, and I'm trying it again.

Oh, and Yvanne - yes, I am selecting Video!:dohh::rofl:

One of them has worked!!!:happydance:

I'm just going to pop it into Photos so you can see my clever boy!!!:happydance:

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I've just cleared out my laptop of all the crap, and I'm trying it again.

Oh, and Yvanne - yes, I am selecting Video!:dohh::rofl:

like its only me thats done it :rofl:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->