• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone used Cerazette pill?

nicksi27

Reaction score
Hello ladies, just wondering if any of you have taken the Cerazette pill? Ive booked a holiday for next year and really do not want to get pregnant any time soon! Although me and OH barely do it anyway, I think I need to start using something just in case.

Will this pill stop my periods completely? I have low iron and im thinking that if I take this pill and have no bleeding, I might start feeling better (I take iron everyday always have low ferritin). I used to take Yasmin but last time i asked for it they wouldnt prescribe it because its expensive apparently.

Opinions anyone? :hugs:

mine didnt.. the first time i was on it, i had a light period, like a one-2 day light flow, after i had LO they didnt stop AT ALL even with the implant they are still there, even after 5 weeks!!!!!

I didn't have a period for years whilst taking cerazette :D I'm not sure that has a direct effect on iron levels, mind.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of yasmin and similar pills. I suffered a dvt and pulmonary emboli (clots in the lungs) that could have killed me due to that pill. Cerazette, as a progesterone-only pill is much safer to take.

Obviously, you'd need to start it well before your holiday to see how you get on with it. Some women, like me, think it is great! Others don't get on with it at all. I hope you will be one of those who don't have periods and are very happy with it :thumbup:

I had no periods on Cerazette. I was on it for around 6 yrs before DS1 and in between my pregnancies too.

I had no periods either, mind you I also couldn't bare to be touched and had zero sex drive��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->