Anyone used Norethisterone to induce AF?

yoshy

Jesse's mum and TTC #2
Reaction score
So I had my first Clomid cycle this cycle, but started a few days late (cuz that was when I saw my doc), and after the CD21 bloodwork, he told me this morning that I didn't ovulate this month, and has now prescribed me Norethisterone to induce AF so we can start my next cycle (with the Clomid from days 5-9 as intended).

Does anyone have any experience with it?

I'm mainly wondering how long it's going to take for AF to arrive from when I start the pills (he prescribed 3x a day for 6 days).

Anyone able to shed some light on the matter?

Also, what side effects have you had?

Hey,

I had to do a double take there as I posted this very same question four days ago, to which I received no replies at all. Having done a thread search on this subject, it seems as though this very question does not receive much attention/replies from other users. I found a vast wealth of information on other forums regarding this topic.

From my reading, it can take anywhere between 2-14 days for AF to arrive after having taken this med. I too am taking it myself so wanted a bit more knowledge beforehand.

One thing I will state is that the only side effects I have experienced have been that of bloating/tightness of the stomach and achey around the ovary area - the way I feel when I am about to have AF.

I strongly suggest that you do a google search of 'noresthisterone to induce AF/period' and read from there.

:)

Hey,

I had to do a double take there as I posted this very same question four days ago, to which I received no replies at all. Having done a thread search on this subject, it seems as though this very question does not receive much attention/replies from other users. I found a vast wealth of information on other forums regarding this topic.

From my reading, it can take anywhere between 2-14 days for AF to arrive after having taken this med. I too am taking it myself so wanted a bit more knowledge beforehand.

One thing I will state is that the only side effects I have experienced have been that of bloating/tightness of the stomach and achey around the ovary area - the way I feel when I am about to have AF.

I strongly suggest that you do a google search of 'noresthisterone to induce AF/period' and read from there.

:)

Thanks.
I already did a google search, but was hoping for some more personal responses. Most of what I found was medical information rather than actual anecdotal information. I'll try again though.

Trying googling 'norethisterone to induce af'. Just did that search and loads of forums came up with user experiences.

All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->