Anyone used reflexology/acupuncture to start labour naturally?

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
I was thinking of trying something like this if I get past 41 weeks, what do you ladies think?

I don't know anything about it - but got to be worth looking into. Isn't going to do you any harm.. and might work.
XxX

My hypno practicioner recommended reflexology so thought Id look into it, I think Im going to ask for a home visit, just waiting for an email back. If theres time.... to be honest I think something might be kicking off, Im getting lower back gripping sensations that go round my sides, like being constipated but with more pressure, I havent had BH before so Im hoping these are practice surges or the onset of labour! I had these all day yesterday as well but they were too sporadic to time although at one point I was having them for 20 secs every 20 mins! I was sitting in the shower earlier and had stitch like pains as well. Either way I think a nice hand and foot massage would be lovely and help take my mind off things!

Read my birth story :) My waters broke with no contractions and I had 2 sessions of acupuncture and 1 session of reflexology to kick things off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->