anyone used these

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
https://www.ecoearthnappies.com/showproduct.php?org_id=12831&product_id=12191
i got some for a bargain price do u think they'd be ok in a pocket nappy for night?

Yes they are FANTASTIC booster for overnight nappies, although probably not enough on their own for overnight. For daytime use they're fine on their own, but they are certainly NOT quick drying, even though described as quick dry! VERY thirsty though - my very best night time booster - in fact the only one I stock regularly!

I was waiting for LP to post on this one... I was sure this was the ones you've mentioned before. It was the "Quick dry" - that isn't quick dry - thing that made me remember :)

Never used them, but they sound good :) I use hemp or bamboo to boost my (bamboo) night nappies and it's fab :thumbup:

def not quick drying they been hanging a day n half n still not dry but i have 18 so with the other nappies i should be ok brought them to replace the ones in my cheapies they fit perfectly got them for 1.50 each brand new just wondered how good they were gonna be

i think i got one of these from you LP :) it is FANTASTIC but yes takes a couple of days to dry :wacko: unless you have a dryer! Really thirsty though!

I anyone wants any, I've make a 10% discount code for BNB members, valid for 2 weeks.

Code is 185b8b0b82, but please give your BNB username in the messages box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->