Anyone used this site to cut down on shopping bill?

I am gonna deffo give a try for next fortnights shop. We dont drive so have to pay for taxi which normally works out at about £4 so if we get lower or free delivery then deffo a saving there :D

xx

Just to pick up on a post here - quidco is absolutely fantastic - we have been with them now for nearly 4 years and so far earned over £1200 - even the other day hubby wanted to buy a tile cutter so whilst he was at work I investigated. Topps Tiles were selling it for £199.99 but were offering 8% cash back on line. So I called Topps Tiles near me just to ask if they had it in stock they said yes - I explained that my hubby needed it asap but that online they were offering 8% cash back - the buy said to me thats fine come in and we will sell it for £184.

Even if you say it in passing people might give you the cashback xxxx

Yeah deffo thats fab! It is great. We got over £100 for going to sky while saving on our monthly bill and if virgin offer deal and cashback then we will go back to them! We also used it for life insurance and got £60 cashback for new phone contract and got over £100 cashback (they paid twice so got over £200!), weight watchers online and I also use it when we order a takeaway with just eat :D

xx

Ocado is like m&s. Great for a treat and the odd offer but expensive.

I use quidco religiously too!

Lots of mixed reviews! Gonna give it a shot with the offer code I think see how it fairs.

Quidco is great! :D Gonna get signed up to Netflix using Quidco I think :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"