anyone using a good workout DVD ???

xxannxx

Reaction score
I need to lose between 1+half-2 stone, i am cutting out junk food and snacks, and want to get myself a workout DVD that i can use when LO at nursery. Problem is there is so many out there!!!
Is anyone currently using 1 to help with weight loss, if so which 1???

Theres a DVD called yummy mummy thats meant to be good, and i think davina macall did a postnatal DVD, i might be wrong? xx

oooooo I was going to ask this! thanks for doing it for me! :thumbup: I just typed in postnatal in the fitness part of the DVDs on Amazon, there are quite a few on there, it seems Davina did a pre and postnatal DVD in one. Ive decided to go for a normal fitness DVD unless anyone can suggest a brilliant postnatal one, as most DVDs have a bit on for toning the stomach (the bit every mum wants to sort out!). Was thinking of Billy Blanks Tae-Bo workout DVD, meant to be very intense but quick results. :bodyb:

I love the Winsor pilaties 20 minute workout dvd. strengthans your core and does total workout in 20 minutes which means even I have no excuse to miss it.

I've always been a fan of Jillian Michael's DVDs...I have the "30 Day Shred" and her "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism". The Shred is a 25 minute workout that is in three levels, so once you are comfortable with the first workout you can go to the second, etc. It's good to have when you want to do a quick workout.

"Banish Fat" is a 50 minute workout and it will kick your butt! I had a hard time finishing it the first time! It's a great workout though.

And if you want to do something fun and just cardio I'm always fond of "Turbo Jam's Cardio Party"...you get to dance around, which I do when no one else is in the house :blush:

I don't know of any postnatal ones though, as I'm still on the WTT wagon :flower:

I am a big fan of "Walk Away The Pounds"

It is easy to follow, a good workout and the people in the video are of ALL ages, shapes and sizes. It makes me feel better about myself.

ministry of sound dvdv is what im using at the mo. its bloody hard. its trying to kill me but i think its working lol. am in a swaet by end of warm up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->