anyone waiting to try after a loss?

babytots

Reaction score
its still early days for me as i lost my angel jessica the 21st april at 19 weeks :cry:. but i hope in the future me and df will feel ready to try again.

i know that i have to give my body a rest as this has been my 3rd loss in the last year (my other 2 were at 8/9 weeks) and also wait for any tests to be done to try and find out why i have lost 3 babies. though i think i know the reason as to why.

plus i have to give df time as i know right now like myself he is petrified of it happening again but i do hope he agrees to ttc again as i long for a baby so much. i loved jessica so much and still do and would give anything to have her back but i know shes gone and i'm not going to get her back but it doesnt stop me from longing to have a precious healthy baby in my arms.

so is there anyone else waiting after a loss want to keep me company while we wait? x

I am so sorry for all your losses, i really can't start to imagine what you must have gone thru losing Jessica so far along. You are in my thoughts and although i have never experienced a loss i want you to know if you ever need to chat i'm here for you. I hope the doctors find out what is causing you to lose your babies and that there is a solution for you. I really do hope you go onto have a healthy pregnancy in the future and you have your much longed for baby good luck x

Well...my DH and I are WTT for about 6 months...after 4 m/c's.

I am really so sorry for your loss-can't imagine what you're going through :hugs:

thanks ladies.

mrsstreet so sorry for your losses too hunni. i'm not sure how long we will be waiting but am hoping like you to try again in 6 months time. maybe less if we find a reason as to why we lost our babies. i'm not sure how long to give my body to recover though am sure when i see my consultant i will be asking him so i'm not putting my body through too much trauma too early on x

Hi babytots, never thought we'd both end up in here :(

I'm waiting too as you know. I might be allowed to start trying again the week before my due date if things go well. If not then it's 6 months after my levels go to zero. Depressing.

I'm so sorry for your losses, it's so hard.

I am waiting to try after 2 mc, one at 7 weeks and one at 5 weeks.We are waiting for me to have three cycles, so that takes us to June, and we will try again then.

Finding it hard to be positive, to be honest. I feel scared.

Hi sweetie...Im so sorry for your lossess. Big :hug: I too know how you are feeling,as i had a mc at 6.5 weeks. Then had a loss on 13th March,my little boy was born sleeping at 36.4 weeks. I know how it feels to want to cradle a little baby in your arms,as im sure all the other lovely ladies on here feel too. It will happen for all of us. Stay strong hunny. Thinking of you and if you ever need to chat PM me.:hug::hug:

thanks ladies so sorry for all of your losses too. its so hard isnt it.

dan-o :hug: :hug: and more :hug: i never thought we would both be here either we should be celebrating getting past the 20 week mark not mourning the loss of our babies and not having to wait to get our healthy babies life is so unfair sometimes!

i really hope you arent waiting long hunni.

hope everyone is doing well. are any of you doing anything to try and make sure next time your pregnancy goes ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->