Anyone wake up with af-like pain and no af?

penguinhearts

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo and don't know if I'm crazy but the past two mornings I have woken up with my usual af backache and pressure and just blah-ness, but af isn't due for 4 days. I get up and move around and it's gone within 10 minutes. When I have my af pain it always lasts all day the first day unless I take a painkiller. This is such an odd feeling. Wondering if I'll wake up with it again tomorrow. Also have had nausea like a constant throughout the day sort of thing. Bloated and gassy too with slight pains in the abdominal area. Tired all the time but especially wiped out by afternoon. Anyone had this happen before??

AF-like cramps are usually my only early pregnancy symptom. They have lasted half-way through first trimester for me too.

I feel like this atm. I'm 8dpo atm. I had cramps with my ds until I was past 8 weeks pregnant

Hmm broodymrs maybe we will both get our bfps? My symptoms didn't seem to be there this morning but now the bloating/cramping is back again.. just trying to wait a few more days to test. Keeping fx for us all!

I've got similar symptoms but no idea as only had implant out a little while ago.

I caved and tested, bfn. Still early yet though. Still crampy and bloated

I had a uti! Still getting bfn's so guessing it was just tge infection :-/ what about you?

Oh man! I'm sorry! Yep, still bfns for me too. Tested yesterday. Af is due today, I am going to wait 3 more days before i poas again.

Af arrived today, late but here:( never mind, wasn't meant to be this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->