• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

hope she doesnt come for either of us :hugs:

Only just seen this - I can definitely see lines, and your chart looks great. I hope FF was right about your ov date :hugs: x

wow! Ju bubbs your temps are still looking amazing!! :yipee: here's hoping girl. :hugs:

Going to see the doctor and getting blood tests for your hcg levels is definitely the right move. Best of luck to you!

:cry: Ju bubbs- do I see in your chart that AF has arrived? :hugs:

Oh Ju - I am guessing from your siggy and ticker the nasty witch arrived today. I am so sorry. You must be so frustrated and confused. Is it possible to get an appointment with a different doctor that will actually listen to your concerns? I am not a doctor but there is no way your doc should be telling you this is normal because you have children. It's just not right - dang doctors. Big hugs to you hunny.

Yup she arrived! Some nice quite large bright red/black clots too, how lovely! :lol:

We're gunna be going to see my own doc soon,s e if he will be better:)

So sorry dear, :hug: I hope your dr can give you some kind of answer. Even if they wont give you Fertility treatments, they have to give you something, they can not just not do anything.

Sorry jububbs, hope your doc can at least do some tests for you xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"