anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

Hmmmm hard to tell, can deffo see a line but cant tell if its an evap or not. I'd go Drs and get your bloods done other wise you are goiung to spend a small fortune!

I can see a line honey! it defo there.... Mine looked similar in my early days,.. I think u ovulated later than u thought!
Keep testing.... I suggest it is best to use FMU - especially mid-stream urine for the test!

Good luck!

Dont think it is an evap hun, especially on the invert.

COME ON :bfp: get showing!!!!!!!

XXXXX

i can def see a line!!!!!!! :D hope it ets stronger!!!!!! my lines were all over the place for a while!!!!! i even got a :bfn: yesterday!!!!!! no mistaking it!!!!!!

its crazy how it just randomlly appears!!!!!! i was ready to give in to the :witch:

keep testing it will def come!!!!!! :D

:hug:

Well it looks like a line, but I've had odd results with IC's, are those the ones with the pipette in the pack from the ebay seller 'fp'?
What are your 10miu ones looking like now? xx

Yeahits one of the pipette ones.. I opened the case before I dropped the pee on it tho, coz I was reading some stuff on a poas.com yesterday and it said that opening cases before the time limit can cause evaps more coz it changes the drying conditions or something, so I did what it said on there and opened it to start with! :lol: There was a faint line o the 10miu one but nothing tnat makes me wanna shout :bfp:

I've just been out and bought a few more various tests which I'll get th rough over the next few days, or until AF shows up... I dont wanna waste time going to the docs for blood tests without getting atleast a 'proper' faint line back! Got some more frer coz I had pretty good lines o them up till yesterday! And some superdrug, and boots own brand ones! Lucky OH put some overtime in this month :rofl:

Sorry hun i don't see any lines, hope you get your positive soon! X

2nd thoughts.. I think I'll save those tests for next month. :bfp: has definately gone! If the bleeding doesn't start over the weekend I'll go to the doctors and find out why not so I can start trying again!

Ju bubbs- I'm so sorry this is happening. Just a thought - but have you considered getting your OH to get checked out? I know men kinda hate going to their GP about this stuff - but maybe you might learn something new from his results? :hugs:

Also - I totally don't know if this is even possible - but I wonder if you natually produce a highish amount of HCG in your system, even when you are not pregnant?? I know that sounds crazy, but I know that they say some women can have up to 5mui in their system and be not pregnant.

I am just trying to generate some ideas. This is an unhappy situation that you and OH find yourself in and I want you two to find your way out - and straight to a happy healthy sticky :bfp: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Pamela.. OH is convincd that its a problem on his side, but same as tests for me.. even tho my children aren't his, and he doesn't have any of his own.. he cant get tests on the nhs because of MY children! :hissy:

And as for the naturally high hcg levels... That definately crossed my mind aswell! I mentioned it to my doc the 3rd time I got +ves, but she said that my hcg level was at a high enough level for that to be extremely unlikely, altho she didn't say what the level was. And that because my levels aer at an undetectable level the rest of the month that she wouldn't be led to think that was the answer!

Personally I still think its something to do with the, I suppose you'd call it D&C, but with out the D coz I was already dilated :lol: after the birth of my last son. They said a load of the placenta was stuck to my womb still, and they had to scrape it out. I'm convinced its all started from that, I'm more than sure that this has happened to me several times inbetween then and ttc now... Yet the 3 pregnanies before that all went without a single problem! But the doctor seems to think its nothing to do with that.

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear this jububbs :(

Still, if you are 20dpo & no sign of AF then that deffo counts as a good sign, plus your temps are still way up :) :hugs:

I agree it is still a good sign that AF is not here, can you get to the drs and check your HCG level?

Yeah I'll make an appointment on Monday, should hopefully get in that day, and see wht they say.. If AF hasn't shown up by then.

Chart still looking fab today hun xx

Yes it is! Which is annoying me :rofl: Id rather my temp just plummeted and af would come so I can start oevr again lol! Dan-o, excuse the personal question, but how has ya cervix been since you got pregnant :rofl: I've just checked mine today and its so high I can't even reach it, no matter how much I push and stretch my finger! Don't think Its ever been TAHT high before!

hmmmmmmmmm - that is very interesting Ju bubbs - glad you have an appointment on monday - you are getting such conflicting news!! :hug: and hopes. x

Jububbs, that sounds about right!
Mine moved up high, like in the fertile position, one reason I kinda knew AF wasn't coming :)

It's been firm most days & closed, sometimes its a bit softer, medium I guess.

How are you feeling today? xxx

I'm feeling like :witch: is on her way. I'm certain now that FF and another charting site that I put all my temps into to get a second opinion on OV, have got it completely wrong and I did O on cd21 afterall... making :witch: due tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->