anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

I tried to get pics of it, but I gave up... just couldn't stop it from blurring! I think the stabiliser thing might be broken on my camera phone! :(

I've been a POAS whore for months! I usually start at like 4dpo :rofl::rofl:

I tried to get pics of it, but I gave up... just couldn't stop it from blurring! I think the stabiliser thing might be broken on my camera phone! :(

I've been a POAS whore for months! I usually start at like 4dpo :rofl::rofl:

BRILLIANT :rofl:

XXXX

Ju_Bubbs- I noticed earlier that you have made it to 18 DPO. Congrats I am so excited for you. Hope your camera figures its self out so we can see more of your pictures. Really rooting for you dear.

well this mornings frer is so faint I'm not even sure its not negative! GOt a faint line on a different one that someone off here sent me in the post.. but it had no instructions with it, it looks just like a stick you put in a digital device (fits in my clear blyue digi ov test) so I'm not sure what to make of that! So not too hopeful anymore, I'm 19dpo and had definate positives for 8 days, so really don't think it should be that faint still!

well hon- let's see what the next few days brings. Wish I could be there with you today for a nice big mug of hot chocolate, a chat and a hug. :hugs:

ohhhhh hope u get a strong :bfp: hun !! the test i sent u is defo a hpt ! lol i use to used these b4 i got monitor and thought omg ! but they told me it has different chems in to pick up etc :)
also can i just remind u .......i didnt test till 16dpo and the line was so faint i was holding it under a lamp to see :blush: so it wasnt really till 17dpo till i got a better :bfp:

:dance::dance: wishing u a ton of sticky vibes hun xxxxx

Pamela, you made me cry!! :lol: :hissy: see, all the signs say I'm pregnant.. my boobs are so sore its unbelievable, I still feel really sick, it got really bad last night in bed! I was really hopeful yesterday when I did my last IC mid afternoon and it was darker than the one I did with fmu the day before! Now I'm starting to think maybe I did O 6 days later and :witch: will turn up on time on monday even tho i cant get ff to change my date no matter what i do! :hissy::hissy:

How long did it take for the line to get darker honey after that? I wouldn't be so worreid about it if I'd JUST started getting faint lines, but I've had them for well over a week! Everytime I see someone else post a faint line... a day or two later they're flashing digis and really dark lines :(

Huni i got a faint positive at 18dpo and it was a big stronger at 19dpo so fingers crossed this will happen to you, its annoying not showing a + til later so sending you loads of :hugs: you will get that :bfp: huni im sure xx

Good luck jububbs, sending you all the sticky dust in the world :dust:

Don't forget you might not be quite 18dpo as you chart has a temp missing, I reckon you could be less xxxx

I tried a box the same tests you describe, but unfortunately used them all up before I got a BFP, so I don't know how dark they look when positive ha ha.

I'd try another frer if it were me :) xxx

No matter how low or high I put those missing temps it wont budge my O day any further than 1 day later. If for some reason I did happen to O a lot later anf ff for whatever rason is getting it completely wrong, even with the missing temps put in, then I have no chance anyway! I was only gettnig hopeful this time coz af is late, it usually shows on time regardelss of positives!

Oh and i dipped my last frer in the pot of fmu urine too to check it wasn't a dodgy test, it has a line... but only a line you can see if you take it apart, aim it to the light, tilt yur head and squint like mad.

I'm expecting some ic's to turn up int he post later, so I'll see what they do!

i see your lines hun! get peeing on sum more come on! hehe x

Well as long as she's staying away, it's looking good to me!!! :hugs: xxx

Well my IC's turned up.. seems I have a really faint line on the 10miu one, AND a really faint line on the 25miu one. Still not convinced tho!

On a second look, I think the 25miu *might* be an evap!

goodluck hun :hug: i ordered some more ic's last night cos ive only 1 left! hope they come in the next few days, pref before mon :lol:

Good luck Samzi! I didn't have any IC's this morning coz the bloody snow postponed the postman!!! :hissy:

25miu IS definately an evap! 10miu one is definately a line tho, faint... but a line.

keep testing you POAS addict you :hug:

which internet cheapies are you using now? mine were so crap, supposed to be 10miu but only showed more than a squinty line when my hcg was closer to 1000.

Fertility plan.. or something like taht.. the ebay shop. I always make sure I buy them from there, coz I accidently bought them from the babymad ebay shop once, and altho they said 10miu.. they were rubbish and even when I had obvious lines on frer, the IC's didn't even have a shadow!

So.. 20dpo, AF now 3 days late! Thought I may aswell try another 25miu IC since I have them... cant work out if its an evap or a line tho?

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/25miu20dpo1.jpg
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/25miu20dpo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back