Anyone wanna join my in the TWW AGAIN!!!!! Early NOV Testers????

14dpo today and the only symptom I have is shooting pains in bbs...no sign of af not sure if I should be hopeful or not :shrug:

Well it's nearly af time... Still nothing. I've talked myself into feeling pregnant. So now I'm convinced. Got 3bfn this morning.... :( not out until the witch is here. Gl ladies baby dust! X

I am joining because I will be testing much more over the next couple of days. I am not sure what's going on with my cycles. Af returned after my daughter was 6months old and have been irregular. We have been ttc for 8 months now. I found out about 2 weeks ago I have hypothyroidism (think it was brought on from labour) so it might be what's affecting my fertility as DD 13months only took 6weeks to conceive. FF says I should be around 11dpo so I tested this morning with an IC and got a very faint line... a squintable line at that. I then tested again 10hrs later (this evening) and it looks like there's another line there too! I am still in denial as I have had spotting for the past 3 days and some cramping. I am trying not to get excited... but will keep testing to see if it's developing

sending :dust: your way ladies.

1st test this morning (1 origional and 1 edited)
https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/mrs_jellybean4/1_zpsd864553c.jpg

2nd test this evening (1 original and 1 edited)
https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/mrs_jellybean4/2_zps2c213e39.jpg

We'll I'm 14dpo and got a bfn on frer today....... The only hope I'm clinging to is that af has not arrived, temps are still up and at 12dpo I was in pain all day with cramps and back pain (secretly hoping implantation)! How's everyone else getting along?! Xx

Ok so I'm due on today. And as soon as I woke up.... There it was. :( had another test still bfn. So seems like I'm out. strangest thing is my uterus is really heavy and hard like I felt with my first. I'm gonna class this cycle as a tester as we weren't really trying anyway. Isn't it funny when you thought you didn't really mind, when you get bfn: you realise how much you do!? So I'll be starting a new cycle now. Thanks to everyone for your words of support and encouragement. Your not getting rid of me that easy! Haha. New testing date. 6th december... Add me if you too will be a December tester. baby dust to those of you trying and congrats to those of you who test positive! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->