Anyone want a buddy? 9+5 today....

NT123

Reaction score
According to Nhs date calculations I'm 9 plus 5 weeks today, anyone out there due a similar sort of time?

Hi I'm 9+5 today too :)

How have you been feeling so far?

Felt completely not pregnant until 7 weeks, had a fairly major bleed which fortunately and surprisingly turned out to be a false alarm and then nausea and tiredness but not much else! Trying not to get too far ahead of myself at moment! How's u?

Glad to hear the bleed was a false alarm, must have been frightening though

I just had cramps until 6+4 then I woke up at 3am with bad nausea and although it's better now it hasn't gone away since then! Ive also gone off tea, coffee and blackcurrent juice which is what I mainly drank so drink lots of water now, have the odd decaff tea but more often than not it makes me feel sick, haven't actually been sick yet so I shouldn't complain :)
Also tired too, if I wwork in the morning I normally have to nap in yhe afternoon, everytime I think it's getting better ot comes back worse the next day! After waiting so long for this though I'm grateful for every minute and taking it one day at a time, next scan is 8th may 12+2 ,do you have a date for yours?

Yes my scan is on 6th, first thing in the morning so hope not a long wait with full bladder!

Me too, having a very tired and sickly first trimester much like with my son, but all seemingly well so far. My scan is 6th May too :happydance:

Hi dolly :)

Mines at 9am so glad I dont have to wait, I'm so impatient already!

Hi dolly! Having had a loss Where I got negative news at the 12 week scan I'm a mixture of excited and dreading it all at once!

Hi ladies,
I am 10 weeks today and this will be my 7th baby 😁 This pregnancy has been different so far to any of my others as I have really awful all day nausea and I have never experienced this before. I am also having lots of stretching pains this week too. Not feeling as tired now though as I was a couple of weeks ago. Just hoping the nausea calms down soon!
I have my 12 week scan on May 5th which is also my birthday 🎂

Hi bluecathy,

How are you girls feeling. I'm having a doubtful day today, getting cramping sensations, less nausea and boobs a lot less sore... 6th may feels forever away!

Hi blue, congratulations :)

Nt, it's hard to stay positive but theres a lot more chance of everything being ok but I know yhe feeling of worrying, ive had a stabby pain in left side since Mon night so going yo GP today and hopefully referral to epu, midwife said its probably stretching but suggested going to go for peace of mind especially with the ivf so got appointment at 2:40 ,I had a scan at 7 week's so know its in the right place but I'm such a worrier!

Hope you're all having a good day, I think my nausea and tiredness is easing off but constipation see to be starting instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->