Anyone want a buddy?

callumsmummy

mommy to callum and WTT x
Reaction score
Any want to be ttc buddies ? I haven't got a clue about temps. Ovulation or anything like that but want to talk to someone going through ttc :)
Pop over to my journal and then il pop over to yours .. Feeling very nervous :wacko: new to ttc

hi ill happily be your buddy, only just started to really actively try, didnt chart anything this month it was bit of guess work ,will be doing opks next month etc if af arrives

I am in the same boat. I tried to chart my BBT last month and watch for all the changes down there. I realized I have no clue what I'm doing. This month I plan picking up some OPKs, but I'm not even sure how to read them.

I am in the same boat. I tried to chart my BBT last month and watch for all the changes down there. I realized I have no clue what I'm doing. This month I plan picking up some OPKs, but I'm not even sure how to read them.

from what i can gather it works same as pregnancy test only that second line is testing for different hormone to pregnancy and gets darker in colour closer to ovulation you get ,i brought cheapy ones off ebay when i looked at ovulation test forum they seemed quite popular and theyre cheap

Hello, I'll be a buddy :)

I don't temp either, I wake far too much during the night so it wouldn't be accurate, I don't opk either we just BD from CD8 - 18 ish, every other day to cover ovulation period.

What's an opk?whats cd8 etc? Shows I haven't got a clue :(

opk = ovulation predictor kit

CD = cycle day and the number is the day, for example i am on cycle day 15 today :)

How will I know what cycle day I'm on ? My periods are all over the place...
Also how will I know when to take the ovulation tests ?
Ovulation tests ordered ��

hi hun, cycle thing loses me so i cant help with that but ovulation tests you ovulate tpyically 2weeks before your period so go from last months to give general idea its harder when your irregular i have that problem also as mine still arent completly right from implant .

workout date of first day of your last period and count back two weeks that day or close to it would be the day your ovulated, also way to tell your nearing ovualtion again different for everyone but as general thing is your cm,it can be a real big help in helping pin point it .

cm before o its dry and thick lotion like ,white and not transparent this is your least fertile period as its harder for the sperm to get through

cm closer to o , it can be wet and stretchy,colour tends to be creamy white or yellow and you can see through it as it will be transparent in some way, not best time to try and concieve still falls into not very fertile period

cm few days before o ,there increase in amount ,its described as egg white this is second best fertile period ,it will stretch easy and be slippery and transparent

cm during the o this is time your most fertile again theres increase in amount its described as above with the few days before the o

you also might notice ,cramping on one side,tender breasts also signs of o

o= ovulation
cm= cervical mucus

so forgot to say when to test like workout from last month period to give rough idea and start testing around that time ,also if keep eye on cm your notice body change and will be able to test ,sure ive read dont test first thing for ovulation test in afternoon ,ive found some of best info on google hope ive helped a little

CD1 is the first day of full red flow (period) your cycle is from one period to the next.

I would start testing from CD10 twice a day, don't use first morning urine start between 10am and 2pm usually, you will find your first few will be stark white but then they will slowly start showing a pink line, like a bfp, when both lines are as dark as each other then it's positive, you will ovulate withing the next 12-36 hours.

You should use Fertility Friend or maybe an app to track your cycles. I used the MyDays app for a long time to get the hang of it cuz it's easy to understand. I just started using Fertility Friend but it is a bit more complicated. But the apps helped me a ton and I have very irregular cycles too. You'll get the hang of it!

Aw thank you for staying here.. Thank you so much !
Good luck Hun.! Do you have a journal! I'm learning all about ovulation tests in my journal at the mo :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->