Anyone want a buddy?

Would you like another buddy? :flower:

My OH and I have been TTC for 6 months now. We're trying for my fourth and his first :) My son is 7 and my daughter is 5. This will be my long-awaited rainbow after losing my youngest daughter to SIDS three years ago. Currently, I'm using opks to track ovulation because I have irregular cycles. I don't temp because I don't sleep well enough to make it accurate.

Welcome :flower:
Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your not ttc for too long :)

Hello new buddies. How are we all ?
In bed at 9.10". Bleeding, fed up :( meh...

Sorry you're fed up and not feeling too great :hugs:

AFM - I'm doing alright. I think I'm in the tww now, but I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, so I'm not sure. :shrug: I guess we'll see what the next couple weeks are like. My app says that I'm due for AF on June 20. I'm hoping for a BFP instead so I can surprise OH on Father's Day. :)

hello, let's not all lose hope. :)

callumsmummy, correct me if i'm wrong, but you've been ttc for just 2 cycles right? this is my 3rd cycle, and i believe we'll get the hang of it soon enough! :)

ttc#1, and just started temping this cycle. if you can, you could try it too to confirm if you're ovulating. i don't think it's too late if you're still in your 2nd or 3rd day of af.

i love temping! it's great!

af just has that lovely way of getting you SUPER down. i definitely know that feeling!

Oh i know that feeling. We were ntnp the 1st month, & it hit us hard when i got my period. That was when we decided to ttc seriously.

I definitely know the feeling you guys are describing. AF gets me down every time she shows up. Usually I end up crying the day I get it. :blush:

last cycle i was like that aiden's mom- it was bad, even though we only started ttc half way through the cycle, so i'm not counting it as my first one!

What's temping? Well I bled. Then stopped. Then bled. My stupid stupid body. :( I'm asking to be referred to someone soon as I need to talk to them about all this bleeding/ not bleeding . About my polysyctoc ovaries ? About my erosion on my cervix. And about fertility.. Going to call for an appointment Tuesday. Xx

i think talking to a dr is definitely a good idea! sounds crazy and frustrating hun

How are we all ?������

I did all the crazy charting stuff with our first Bub 4 years ago but this time round I'm only doing OPKs to check where I am cycle wise and then BD for sure on those days hahaha! If anyone wants to be a buddy I'm down for that but I'm not fully TTC I'm just not preventing it hahah

cd 16 here, doing opks. actually trying to pass the next 10 minutes so i can go take said test lol

How are we all ?������

I'm doing well. Currently 6dpo and just trying to stay busy until I can test. I've had a few symptoms but nothing that makes me sure I'm pregnant - I'm pretty sure most of my symptoms are in my head. :haha:

kasey - I'm doing the same thing - not temping/charting but taking OPKs to track ovulation. I seem to be able to pinpoint ovulation every cycle, we just haven't had any luck catching that egg quite yet.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

opk from tonight :)

Hey ladies I have been trying for a Coe years and nothing. My BFF just got pregnant and I can't really talk to her anymore about my issues. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to chit chat along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->