Anyone want a buddy?

Hi Ladies! Happy to buddy up. I don't chart or temp. TTC cycle 2 for me. Trying SMEP this month. It worked last time for my DD on cycle # 2 as well. so much :sex: you bound to get pregnant no matter what :haha:
I'm currently CD 6 and waiting for AF to depart so I can start getting busy! I won't be testing till mid June...

What's SMEP?
Good luck :)
How old is your DD? Xx

SMEP is Sperm meets egg plan. Basically you DTD every other night after CD 8 until you get a +OPK then you DTD three days in a row, skip one day and DTD one more time to "seal the deal".
https://spermmeetseggplan.com/

It's a lot of work :sleep:, but that's how I got my beautiful princess who is now 5yo and begging for a little sibling :) With her I tried the temping, charting, OPK, ETC... and three cycles later I said screw it! we are having :sex: every night till I get a BFP ! lol and it worked :haha:

I'm on CD7 so its time to rest up because this marathon starts tomorrow! Can't wait to see if it works :) I'll be testing June 14th (if I can hold off :haha: )

Aw thank you for staying here.. Thank you so much !
Good luck Hun.! Do you have a journal! I'm learning all about ovulation tests in my journal at the mo :) x

I linked it in my sig. Currently I only really use it to get my thoughts together on what's going on around me. There's so much that I have no idea about when in comes to this whole conceiving gig. If I get a BFN next week, then I'm going to buy OPKs next month and try to track my cycle. Currently I'm only using CM. Although my sister in law just had her baby, so I got a chance to sit down and talk with her yesterday. She was telling me about a special Lube to buy that helps the little guys get to their destination. Have you ever heard of anything like that? I think it is called Pre-Seed?

SMEP is Sperm meets egg plan. Basically you DTD every other night after CD 8 until you get a +OPK then you DTD three days in a row, skip one day and DTD one more time to "seal the deal".
https://spermmeetseggplan.com/

It's a lot of work :sleep:, but that's how I got my beautiful princess who is now 5yo and begging for a little sibling :) With her I tried the temping, charting, OPK, ETC... and three cycles later I said screw it! we are having :sex: every night till I get a BFP ! lol and it worked :haha:

I'm on CD7 so its time to rest up because this marathon starts tomorrow! Can't wait to see if it works :) I'll be testing June 14th (if I can hold off :haha: )

Haha, this sounds like something you have to train for. :winkwink:. To bad next month will be a slow month when we try. The DH has to have oral surgury, so depending on when he gets scheduled, he'll be down and out for a week or two (depending on how well he heals, Anethesia is not his friend).

Hey Ladies! I would love to join you all. I am only on CD2. I am using the SEMP this month!! It is little hard for me to follow because I get positive opk for 4 days in a row! I actually got pregnant using that plan in February, unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. This is my first cycle since M/C. Praying I get a BFP this cycle!!! I also just ordered a thermometer, going to attempt to track my temps! How are you guys doing? What CD are you on?

Hey Ladies! I would love to join you all. I am only on CD2. I am using the SEMP this month!! It is little hard for me to follow because I get positive opk for 4 days in a row! I actually got pregnant using that plan in February, unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. This is my first cycle since M/C. Praying I get a BFP this cycle!!! I also just ordered a thermometer, going to attempt to track my temps! How are you guys doing? What CD are you on?

So sorry to hear about your MMC :cry:. I'm currently on CD 8 so I'm starting SMEP tonight and starting OPK on Saturday. I tried SMEP with my DD and it worked right away! I too get +OPK for a few days in a row, so what I do is DTD 3 times in a row then eod 3 more times to seal the deal.

I'm so sorry about the MMC. My sister had one last November, and even though they did not want another baby, it hit her really hard when it happened. I think it really solidified for her that she didn't want to go for #2, that one was good enough for her.

I love hearing about people who through something like that I come out with a positive outlook. I try and tell her about these people all the time so that she can see that you shouldn't give up. Yes, it is scary, but you shouldn't settle just because you are scared. I'll be sending you baby dust!!!:dust:

This SMEP sounds like a pretty awesome idea! If I'm still TTC in July, I definitely want to try this method. If I'm still TTC next month, we'll find out if I can use OPKs successfully.

So sorry to hear about your MMC :cry:. I'm currently on CD 8 so I'm starting SMEP tonight and starting OPK on Saturday. I tried SMEP with my DD and it worked right away! I too get +OPK for a few days in a row, so what I do is DTD 3 times in a row then eod 3 more times to seal the deal.

Thanks for responding! I think I will try the BD eod after the three days this time! :) I test with fmu on the opks.... do you? I seem to get a better result that way. My normal cycle before the MC was 28 days, hoping it goes right back to that!

I'm so sorry about the MMC. My sister had one last November, and even though they did not want another baby, it hit her really hard when it happened. I think it really solidified for her that she didn't want to go for #2, that one was good enough for her.

I love hearing about people who through something like that I come out with a positive outlook. I try and tell her about these people all the time so that she can see that you shouldn't give up. Yes, it is scary, but you shouldn't settle just because you are scared. I'll be sending you baby dust!!!:dust:

This SMEP sounds like a pretty awesome idea! If I'm still TTC in July, I definitely want to try this method. If I'm still TTC next month, we'll find out if I can use OPKs successfully.

I was devastated, I never thought I would have a miscarriage. I now know that I want a little one more than ever! I am more terrified now, but know it is God's hands, and it is his plans. :) I really like the SMEP, i have heard great results from it!

Thanks for responding! I think I will try the BD eod after the three days this time! :) I test with fmu on the opks.... do you? I seem to get a better result that way. My normal cycle before the MC was 28 days, hoping it goes right back to that!

I test with 2nd urine then again after work I do a 4hr hold and test again.

Anyone still here ? I am going to start tracking my periods.. And take ovulation tests .. Hopefully!
So ovulation tests .. Not first thing in the morning.. But at the same time everyday ? When it shows positive DTD?xx

hi hun can i join you? my opks are on their way.

You test with them everyday same time (so you don't miss your surge) and they suggest between 10-8 pm i believe. (that's what they said when i was trying with dd) and i did the latest cause i worked all day. So i'd get home from work, and test. Not supposed to use fmu

Of course you can join me here.
Started spotting this morning.. Gutted :( I guess it wasn't our month again :(
Why's it so heartbreaking arghh
So do I count today as cycle day one ? It's just dark brown blood? Or do I wait till the blood goes red then start counting my cycles ?any advice plz xx

Of course you can join me here.
Started spotting this morning.. Gutted :( I guess it wasn't our month again :(
Why's it so heartbreaking arghh
So do I count today as cycle day one ? It's just dark brown blood? Or do I wait till the blood goes red then start counting my cycles ?any advice plz xx

You don't count it until the first day of red flow. Otherwise it's just 'spotting'.

I've found since having my dd i can spot up to three days before i have my first full day of af. It's REALLY annoying.

How many months have you been trying hun?

And yeah.... i don't know why it has to be so heartbreaking... but for some reason it feels the need. :growlmad: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thankyou. I have been trying for only two months but it took years to conceive my first son.
I need to stop thinking about how long it took me that time, hopefully it won't take that long again.
I started bleeding last night, now I have stopped? Not sure what's going on there !
X

Would you like another buddy? :flower:

My OH and I have been TTC for 6 months now. We're trying for my fourth and his first :) My son is 7 and my daughter is 5. This will be my long-awaited rainbow after losing my youngest daughter to SIDS three years ago. Currently, I'm using opks to track ovulation because I have irregular cycles. I don't temp because I don't sleep well enough to make it accurate.

Hello new buddies. How are we all ?
In bed at 9.10". Bleeding, fed up :( meh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->