Anyone want a bump buddy?! due 15march

Hey. I'm due March 14th with a little girl :flower: I'm 19, so not far off you!
She's gonna be called Brooke Isabelle! :)

Hey Hun!! Welcome aboard :)
Awh thats so sweet!! Hows your pregnancy going so far?!! :flower:
xxxx

Thank you! :) My pregnancy is going really good atm! I'm just getting my energy back! I've started with bad heartburn though. Feeling LO kick quite a bit too! :cloud9:
How are you and your LO? xx

Awww, XantHe-Eleni is a beautiful name! Very unusual, don't think I've ever heard that one before!

We definitely had more trouble thinking of and agreeing on a boys name than a girls name. We also have nearly everything we need for Harri. It's really only clothes and things like nappies/wipes we need.

XxX

Aw thank you, that's such a lovely thing to say. :hugs:

Harri sounds really nice, too. To be fair, I find English boys names to be cuter and more manageable. But with Greece, it's always so flamboyant. DH and I are seriously thinking, if we ever have a boy, to name him Hector or something.

Hey. I'm due March 14th with a little girl :flower: I'm 19, so not far off you!
She's gonna be called Brooke Isabelle! :)

Hey Hun!! Welcome aboard :)
Awh thats so sweet!! Hows your pregnancy going so far?!! :flower:
xxxx

Thank you! :) My pregnancy is going really good atm! I'm just getting my energy back! I've started with bad heartburn though. Feeling LO kick quite a bit too! :cloud9:
How are you and your LO? xx

Oo heartburn seems to be quite a common complaint here... im lucky enough not to have any, but i do get horrid indigestion!! Awh thats brilliant :)
I havent felt kicks yet...thank you anterior placenta, so i feel like i missing out!! :'( Other then that, we are great!!

Hows your bump coming along?Are you starting to look pregnant yet?! :flower:xxxx

Yep. It's defo not nice! Neither is indigestion though. lol. Aww. I'm pretty sure you'll feel some soon! I'm not sure what my placenta is, I haven't really looked on my notes! Glad you're doing well :hugs:

Bump looks good, I think. I spend most of my time on the teen pregnancy board and I added a pic in the bump thread. I'll attach it for you to have a look at though. :thumbup: xx

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
Me to...because i really want to put my doppler away,I don't like using it, as im pretty sure it annoys her, she always seems to run away from it.
Very cute bump you got there! :)
I waited ages and ages for mine so Im so happy now that its starting to grow!

Have you been on any shopping spree's for little Brooke Isabelle yet?!
xx

Hi ladies,im 25, My EDD is March 10, 1st baby and Its a girl. her name will be Rayana. Hope all of you ladies have a healthy pregnancy!!!

Aww. I haven't heard her at all on a doppler. I'm thinking about buying one though.
Thank you! My bump appeared at about 14 weeks :haha: You'll have to upload a pic when/if you can :thumbup: I love other peoples bumps lol.

Omg! Have I been spending on her? YES!! Whenever I go shopping I can't come home without something for her :dohh: What about you? lol xx

Aww. I haven't heard her at all on a doppler. I'm thinking about buying one though.
Thank you! My bump appeared at about 14 weeks :haha: You'll have to upload a pic when/if you can :thumbup: I love other peoples bumps lol.

Omg! Have I been spending on her? YES!! Whenever I go shopping I can't come home without something for her :dohh: What about you? lol xx

Took this pic this morning, now you'll have to excuse the mismatching panties and bra!! hehe
[IMG]https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll159/LadyinpinkxXx/111105-141854.jpg[/IMG]
Sorry if it comes up massive, i dont know how to make them any smaller!

Doppler's are handy to have, Ive got a HI Bebe one...but if your a bit obsessive and paranoid like me, maybe you should steer clear! Sometimes i can't find my little lady on it, and i go into a complete panic!!does your doctor try at your appointments?:wacko:

Haha yes me to.... I love buying her things!!! All i have are clothes, will wait until the january sales to buy the big stuff!! I have a list of things we need...its crazy!!
xxxx

Aww! Lovely bump :flower:

Yes. It might make me worry if I can't find her heartbeat. That's the reason I haven't really got one. I think feeling her move really helps me not to worry too much. :)

I pretty much have everything now!! Oops! lol. I have a ton of clothes already. I don't know where I'm gonna put it all tbh. I should of thought of January sales though! xx

I took a bump picture yesterday!

Attachments

• P1030832.jpg
    P1030832.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member