Anyone want a bump buddy? March Baby

Hi

I am due my 2nd on 11th March. Forgot how slow and horrible the first few weeks are with knicker watch, sympton spotting, signs of miscarriage etc. I can't believe I am having a few symptoms already the usual tiredness but also Heartburn??? I can't believe that, back pain (which I did not get ever in my last pregnancy). Last time sickness kicked in week 6 till week 16 so PMA that it will not happen for this pregnancy.:nope:

My 1st child a girl is 19mths so will be 2 yrs and 3ths when baby no 2 is born.

Congratulations! Thats a nice age gap to have between kids and your daughter looks adorable

Hey guys. I got my bfp Friday! :) I worked out (from my own dates) I will be due on 10th March. Congratulations to everyone xx

Hey guys. I got my bfp Friday! :) I worked out (from my own dates) I will be due on 10th March. Congratulations to everyone xx

Congratulations! YAY! So excited for everyone

Ok, I totally freaked myself out yesterday. I got some brown blood when i wiped yesterday (sorry for TMI), had backache and a headache. Rang the early pregnancy unit at the local hospital and have a scan tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed all is ok!

Hey all :) I'm due march 14th, I think, from what I've worked out myself. How us everyone?xx

Heya Lexi, How are you? Im ok apart from freaking slightly but trying to remain calm. Congrats to you. When did you find out?

Hello all!
I found out yesterday that I am pregnant and due around the 9th March! Would anyone that is due around that time like to be a bump budy? My friends have either got babies or are a lot further along than I.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

Yesss me :happydance: I want a bump buddy, I've never heard of one before now and it sounds like the best thing ever to be yay!!

I'm new to this and I'm loving the forum bigtime. I'm due March 4th/5th (depending on which website I use, havent had an official date yet!) I'm still in total shock and super excited!! x

Hi Mrs Grissom! Am super excited for you, Congrats! Im like you, im due somewhere between 8-10th March depending on site/app. Would love to keep in contact. This your first?

Hi sassy - good luck for tomo im sure ur be fine :)

Im due march 18th (although my own bday is march 9th lol). I got my BFP last tuesday when i was still in 3rd week of pregnancy (i have long 36 day cycles).
Im now 4 weeks 1 day and my symtoms are v.midly sore boobs (hardly noticeable), HOT, and super tired.

Unfortunately i had a MC in april so im super cautious with this pregnancy and just hoping for the best.

Im a bit worried that my CBlue test today said 1-2 weeks (3-4 doctors terms) and i thought it might say 2-3 (4-5 docs terms) by now.... but i guess im only 4 weeks and 1 day so its prob not that accuate LOL. The things we obsess over :)

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Hi and thank you firsttimer :) We cannot help but worry, eh? Apart from mild period type pain I am symptom free as of yet, it sometimes makes me think that I imagined the two lines on both my tests. HeHe!
Congrats to all!

ooo yes i have those mild pains too - forgot about those. Im having one right now LOL. My BBs arent painful thankfuly! Im quite happy not to have that symptom full on till much later :)

ooo yes i have those mild pains too - forgot about those. Im having one right now LOL. My BBs arent painful thankfuly! Im quite happy not to have that symptom full on till much later :)

HAHA! Sorry to have reminded you of those! Think I may go to bed in a min so that tomorrow hurries up. Nervous [-o<

Hey I am from Belfast and my est due date is 5th march. I am so excited... can't wait for my scan so I know everything is ok.. trying not to worry but its so hard!

Hey SassyH, I'm not too bad, worrying about everything!! Told my mum and step dad tonight, which was a huge relief. I haven't had too many symptoms, had a lot of pain in my right side, needing to wee constantly, mega hot and already getting tired easily! Guess our bodies are all working hard!! I found out last Thursday, done a test last week which said 1-2 weeks, so thinking that's 4weeks by doctors standards, is that right?! xx

Well I went for my scan today and they found nothing. Was told it could either be too early (my cycles are messed up. If I calculated by ovulation time I would have only conceived 2 weeks ago) or I could have lost it. They took my blood and will let me know my levels later. Have another blood test on thurs and a scan in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed everyone that I have a poppyseed instead of nothing. Don't think I've cried so much in ages.

Hi sassy - its likely i think that your WAY too early to see anything hun. as if your actually even a week out (and actually 4 weeks and whatever days) due to later impantation etc then they wouldnt pick up anything at this point...

...so try not too worry. xxx

Hi sassy - its likely i think that your WAY too early to see anything hun. as if your actually even a week out (and actually 4 weeks and whatever days) due to later impantation etc then they wouldnt pick up anything at this point...

...so try not too worry. xxx

Heya, yeah, I'm going with this explanation too in order to keep calm :) How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->