anyone want a chat :)

missl1

Reaction score
Hey evreyone i'm Lauren i'm 19 and. 20 Weeks pregnant with a little boy for the people who.dont know introduce your.self what has everyone.bought there.little.ones xx

Hi I'm Milly and I'm 19 too :) I'm not pregnant though, I gave birth to my son January this year, I went shopping today actually and got LO Christmas and birthday presents, there was a big sale on. Can't wait to see his face when he actually can have the toys!! Haha. How is your pregnancy going so far? What sorta stuff have you bought for bub?

hello hun aww that's a good idea.:) i.have no clue what to get my little.one.when Christmas comes.as he will only.be 5-6 week so clothes.will have to be lol what have you get your little one ? My pregnancy is going good.so far and I have got him nearly everything plus my sister.had a.baby recently as when i'm due my.nephew will be 1 as four days apart so got alot and bought alot to.need Moses basket and pram now. How are you? Xx

There really isn't that much you can get them present wise apart from clothes at that age hey. I want to get a little elf outfit or somthing on Christmas and take heaps of pictures. I think that would be so cute for a first Christmas haha. Aww that's lucky your sister had a boy too, it'll be so cute that your little boy will have a cousin so close in age!! Have you already got heaps of clothes? We got given so many second hand ones, and I wanted to buy new stuff too so we ended up with bags full that he has barley warn:/ have you found a Moses basket or pram that you want to buy yet or still looking? It's so much fun gettin stuff for them:) for his Christmas present I got him a ball play activity thing, it looks entertaining, and birthday he's got a little tricycle, but I think he will be too little for it..

That's what's I was thinking as he will be to little and I was thinking that or little Santa suit he will be tiny and cute haha you will have put pictures on if you do that be cute and yeh lucky as when he will be turning 2 my little boy will turn one a few days later if I come around My due date lol you sound like me lol running out of room and bet he hardly wears any them as so man ay of them i'm going buy bigger sizes two as they grow so fast as you probably know saw a few but still not sure so still looking my partner has to have a say two haha it is exciting aww bet his.little face.will light up bet you will be experimenting the ball play activity thing i'm like a big kid always playing games that my nephew and .neice get lol xx

He will look so gorgeous in a tiny little outfit! Swear there is nothing cuter then a newborn baby haha. have you had an ultrasound recently? I miss being pregnant so much:( hopefully you go on your due date, I won't 2 weeks over and ended up with an induction. I should have more space now cause he has grown out of all his newborn clothes but I can't Handel getting rid of them lol... Luckily he is a small boy so he hasn't grown out of everything to quick. Ahaha same here, some of the toys kids have now are so cool but!! I swear I'm going to have more fun at Christmas then bub. Have you started thinking of names yet?

Aww i'm so excited I have one on Thursday anormaly scan I am.nerIvous but excited aw what do you miss about it the bump and kicks ? Are you going to have anymore sorry if that's personal I want another and not had this one yet so they got a companion lol when he.about two lol bet that was hard waiting and bet your happy with the room lol haha lol that will be the Case we will enjoy it more while there little seeing it in there eyes.and yes Joshua :). Xx

Hope it all goes well!! It must be exciting knowing you get to see him again but:) do you get to keep printouts of the ultrasound were you are? I don't miss feeling sick but yea the kicks and just not knowing who is in your belly hahaha, sounds strange but it sorta felt like he was my little secrete when I was pregnant cause no one else knew who he was. No not personal at all:) I can't wait to have another! I think we will have to stop at 2 kidds though:( I don't really want a too big of an age gap between them. Aww cute!!!! That's a great name!! So many good names, it was so hard to just pick 1 hahaa,

yeh me and my oh cant wait its amazing see them on scan yeh we do we have so many my oh bought a big photo frame and put all out ultrasounds in so cute :) haha aww its mad did you ever think to yourself what will he look like who will he look like what hair and eyes i allways think that aww :) when you going to try we said 2 i think i would love one of each litte brother looking after there little sister i just want him here how you today ? xx

Just a question while talking about buying things for LO, when did you buy your first thing and how far along were you? :)

Just a question while talking about buying things for LO, when did you buy your first thing and how far along were you? :)

I bought a little white singlet at about 8 weeks along and that was the first thing I got him, but I didn't buy bigger items until I was around 20 weeks along, that's when I got the cot. I found out the gender at 17 weeks so I just started a collection of boys clothes in sizes up to a year, whenever there were sales I shopped lol. I'm a pram-aholic and was searching for my perfect pram pretty much after I got over the shock of being pregnant :haha: didn't find my perfect one till I was 8 months pregnant but! Have you got anything for your LO? :)

Im scared to buy anything. I try not to think negatively but im afraid to get my hopes up and something happens. How can I stop thinking this way and just enjoy my pregnancy

I bought a little white singlet at about 8 weeks along and that was the first thing I got him, but I didn't buy bigger items until I was around 20 weeks along, that's when I got the cot. I found out the gender at 17 weeks so I just started a collection of boys clothes in sizes up to a year, whenever there were sales I shopped lol. I'm a pram-aholic and was searching for my perfect pram pretty much after I got over the shock of being pregnant :haha: didn't find my perfect one till I was 8 months pregnant but! Have you got anything for your LO? :)

Awww thats cute! I know what you mean about prams! I'm already looking and just cant fall in love with one! Its horrible! But i suppose i have more than enough time to look! No not yet, im scared to incase i jinx it! And i just want to spend so much money!! My OH has said he doesn't want us to buy anything till 20 weeks, then he knows the gender and we are halfway through, so i think he will win and we wont be buying anything! I'm scared im leaving it a little late though! If you dont mind me asking what pram have you settled on?

Im scared to buy anything. I try not to think negatively but im afraid to get my hopes up and something happens. How can I stop thinking this way and just enjoy my pregnancy

Im exactly the same hun! I don't want to buy anything and jinx it! I think we just need to focus on and enjoy our gorgeous little baby and do our best to be healthy and give it the best home possible! It should get easier past the 12 week mark :hugs:

hello Chloe Rachel i started buying about 3 months hun like cot and that can buy it as soon as because it flys im 5 months an should bought more when i was early as costs a lot congratulations on your pregnancy xx hope evreyone okay xx

Awww thats cute! I know what you mean about prams! I'm already looking and just cant fall in love with one! Its horrible! But i suppose i have more than enough time to look! No not yet, im scared to incase i jinx it! And i just want to spend so much money!! My OH has said he doesn't want us to buy anything till 20 weeks, then he knows the gender and we are halfway through, so i think he will win and we wont be buying anything! I'm scared im leaving it a little late though! If you dont mind me asking what pram have you settled on?

I just noticed your ticker haha, yea you have plenty of time before you start to worry about buying things:) just enjoy your pregnancy for now, congratulations btw!! If you find a great deal on some of the bigger items before 20 weeks I'd consider putting them on lay by, but if you don't start getting stuf before 20 weeks don't worry about it, I was so stressed thinking I didn't have everything I needed and when it got around to the last few months I had nothing to do because I had got everything and it would have been nice to have somthing else to focus on around that time haha:) I think it's only an Australian pram but it's called "steel craft strider compact" it was the only pram in my price range that did everything I wanted, still isint perfect but :haha:

hello Chloe Rachel i started buying about 3 months hun like cot and that can buy it as soon as because it flys im 5 months an should bought more when i was early as costs a lot congratulations on your pregnancy xx hope evreyone okay xx

Yeah everyone is saying it flys by! I think what OH and i are going to do is find the things we want and then put that amount of money away so that when it comes to buying time we have the money there ready :) Thank you, and congratulations on yours! Not too long left now!

I just noticed your ticker haha, yea you have plenty of time before you start to worry about buying things:) just enjoy your pregnancy for now, congratulations btw!! If you find a great deal on some of the bigger items before 20 weeks I'd consider putting them on lay by, but if you don't start getting stuf before 20 weeks don't worry about it, I was so stressed thinking I didn't have everything I needed and when it got around to the last few months I had nothing to do because I had got everything and it would have been nice to have somthing else to focus on around that time haha:) I think it's only an Australian pram but it's called "steel craft strider compact" it was the only pram in my price range that did everything I wanted, still isint perfect but :haha:

Haha, yeah i got a long way to go yet! But i'm a very organised person! Like stupidly and i want to make sure that everything is ready and sorted like straight away! Yeah i know thats not going to happen but hey i can still plan for it! :p Hahaa, yeah, i kind of what everything ready early though as then i can focus on my last part of university, i finish my second year of university legally in may but im due in march so im going to try my hardest to finish early! That means i want everything ready so that i can concentrate on finishing so i can relax after i have baby :) (See what i mean about organising everything early!) Oh i like that! Ahaha i don't think we will ever find the perfect pram! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->