anyone want a ttc#1 buddy?

I just worry because does anyone ever recover from a dip like that and get a bfp anyway? that's a serious drop!

Could be an implantation dip, you never know! x

at 12dpo? I'm having bad cramps too. Like AF. feels like af is coming. But, i kind of would've expected her by now with this pressure going on. I"m sure she'll be here today.

Thanks dan. No af yet. And the cramps died after this morning. They just stopped. Went away all day, now mild cramping- nothing like that this morning. Shaky, is that anything? I feel odd and shaky.

are ya gonna test Dare? I had cramps too, convinced af was coming and she just never appeared!

Good luck!

Good evening ladies. I'm going to test on tuesday if af is still a no show. More watery cm tonight, and even though ff says that changes my O date, i don't believe it. I'm going by my original 14 dpo today, instead of the 16 it's saying. So, i will be testing on tuesday at 16 dpo. IF she stays away.

NO signs of her anymore. cramping completely stopped, and been feeling so happy!

fingers crossed, sounds so promising!!!!!!!!!| How have your boobs been? Sounds weird saying that lol

lol ticktock that's hilarious!

Cramps are light, but on and off. not normal. BBS are FINE! no problem. no bloat, no backache... nothing.

I did get a touch of spotting this morning- light pink and more just tinged in the cm than anything else. So threw a tampon in and will just have to wait and see. Temp drop again this am. 97.9 but still above coverline.... but not much. Thinking this is the end of the line.

Dare, I am sorry to see you are on CD3 now, sending :hug:

I'm back in the 2ww again. I think I ov'd around CD15, which is amazing for me, with no meds!
I normally ov on about day 10 or 11 lol!
I'm having a great cycle too & we had lots of fun BD :haha:

I go for my baseline scan on the 29th & then hopefully start clomid on my next cycle..
fingers crossed.. I can't wait!!!

Ticktock, will you be going for an early scan or waiting until the 12w one? Have you got the dreaded morning sickness yet? xx

Ticktock, will you be going for an early scan or waiting until the 12w one? Have you got the dreaded morning sickness yet? xx

yey for clomid!!!!

Yeh we're booking an 8 week scan as a treat, can't wait til 12 weeks, the paranoiais doing me in lol

I have really bad backache today, feels muscular, not periody or anything but worried it could be a uti as never had ache like it before. do you think its worth going to the docs? I am also bit bunged up so that could be contributing, agh does not feel good

Ohh how exciting!! Only a couple of weeks to go then, bet you can't wait!

I went for a private scan too, the first time, worth every penny. I definitely will again next time I get a sticky bean.

Not sure about the backache, perhaps your expanding uterus is pressing on something?
I think it's always worth going to the docs when preg, just in case :)

Dan so glad that you O'd early this time! Fx'd for you!!!

Tick hope everything is going well with flump :)

Yeah, cd 3 here, and i'm alright with that. tons to do this coming week anyway. I'm doing a huge photography show and if THAT isn't stressful, i don't know what is!

ah boo for af arriving dare, good luck for this cycle!

after my lunchbreak where I sat and rested my back did feel better so think its just all that moving around plus have bad lower back anyway so imagine all the hormones and pregnancy stuff are making it worse!

I'm so busy at work though its hard to rest cos don't want people to think I'm a lazy bint lol

Apart from that feel ok, bit more sicky last couple of days and torpedo boobs:haha:

Thanks dan-o, just hope it all goes ok, gotta book it at some point this week yey

Since AF arrived my back pain hit me hard! Jeeez! it's awful.

Have you told everyone at work yet about flump?

3dpo-ish for me today... soooo boring.

Just want this cycle out of the way, so I can start my treatment!

Picked up my clomid tablets this morning, all ready for my next cycle!
Can't wait to get started!!! :happydance:

I'm so excited for you dan! this will be great! and then you'll have a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->