anyone want a ttc#1 buddy?

Sorry on your bfn dan-o. Thanks again for the info-rang Dr today and she gave me name of FS Dr who we have been referred to last week, so the ball is rolling so to speak. Hopefully we wont need treatment but at least we are getting started if we do! Anyway, I may not be on here for a while again-trying to live a bit more in the now-sometimes feel I am wishing the weeks away, cant beleive its October! so good luck ladies and I want to see another BFP next time I drop in!! x

Dano i'm sorry- hopefully it won't be much longer. Tick- glad you are alright!!!

How it going dare? Coming up to ov yet?

Kitty, I hope your appt comes through quickly hun xx

I'm on the clomid now, last tablet tomorrow, then off for a scan in a week to check progress :) Nothing bad to report yet, fingers crossed! xx

Dan-o that's so great! i'm so excited for you and know that things are going to work for you!

As for myself, i think i'm Oing this week. So far nothing ever seems to be the same except i did have spotting yesterday for a moment. We have been bding every other night since the end of last week just to make sure. It's been easier on me because DH seems really into it this month. All about getting that egg before his bro gets married.

But i feel pretty good, just now waiting for that confirmation of O on FF to really know what's up. We did take it easy and not temp as often this cycle because i was on vaycay for a while so, i temped at weird times or sometimes not at all.

How it going ladies? :)

Any more scans yet ticktock?

Dare, I see you are in the 2ww!!! Good luck! I shouldn't be too far behind you, my OPK was positive today :happydance:

Kitty, how are you doing hun? xx

Hi dan-o, I'm ok thanks-plodding on! Onto cycle 8 now :(. Still waiting for appointment to come through for FS-I think I should know by Friday-I rang the hospital and they said the consultant was back in on Friday and that they had my referral and it should only be 2-3 weeks in the first instance for an app to see her assistant. I know we are not even at the 12month mark yet so shouldnt be worrying so much but I think I will feel better when the appointment is booked! How are you doing? x

I don't think it matters how long you've been TTC kitty. If you are finding things tough, then it's time for help IMO.
I found it a big relief to get referred, I'm a lot more relaxed now. :)

Things are going OK on the clomid actually.. so far, so good! Thanks for asking :flower:

Glad you are doing well Dan-O and Kitty. :)

yes i did enter the 2ww, confirmed ONLY this am by ff. I thought i had O'd but of course, i never believe it until that stupid site tells me. :)

But, now i have only have like 10 days until testing. Putting me at 13dpo. I'll never make that. I'll probably start mid next week. Due for af on the 22nd, site wants me to test the 26th. But i'm hoping, that by 10 dpo this time, i'll have that bfp.

Hi! i'm 24, and enaged to my wonderful fiancee! We are TTC #1 for the past 3 months now! AF was due Monday....but not getting my hopes up just yet!

Happy Friday's all. So we have our FS app date-28th October so less than 2 weeks now. I am nervous. I have not been good this week. It seems my worry and stress has turned into some sort of depression. I thought it would be ok once I got the app date. I hate this pity party I seem to be having-it is not my thing but cannot snap out of it. Have a law society do tonight I do not want to go to despite having a whole new outfit and my boss letting me finish work early to get ready. I have turned down a lunch date tomorrow as my friend who has a 1 year old and is 4 month pg is going...how awful is that? I don't know what to do. Should I go back to the Dr or wait until after FS app? Did you feel better after it dan-o? I just have this resigned feeling that this is never gonna happen..sorry to be so rubbish and down guys x

Aww, kitty hun, so sorry you are feeling down like this.
:hug:
I must admit I go through patches of feeling like it will never happen too :hugs:

Fab news your appt has come through so quickly though! At least you have something to look ahead to now! xx

Thanks dan-o x I have just had a snotty email from my friend about cancelling tomorrow saying 'I knew you would cancel'..she has pcos and is the only person outside here I have told about ttc so it has really upset me..I have just emailed her back asking her what she wants me to do..go along with the risk I may burst into tears in front of them all? This sucks big time..hopefully I will feel better after the app. I just wish I could forget about it all between now and then..x

Does she know how you are feeling then?
She must know what longer term TTC feels like if she has PCOS!
Hopefully she will understand why you cancelled xx

I have just made it quite clear how I am feeling...I dont want to bring anyone down but yeah like you said she should know-I get the feeling she thinks I am being OTT as I dont actually know we have something wrong whilst she does. I dont know. I wish I was as upbeat as her but I cant help it if I am not at the mo x

Hopefully things will start to look up a bit once you have a plan of action with your FS :flower:

I know I feel a lot better about it all now xx

Hey girls how is everyone doing?

I put up Photos of my test this am <--- click that to visit and tell me if you see the line? PLEASE see the line. No pressure. :)

I see the line DTD!!!!! :yipee:

Now get yourself a better test so you can stop worrying, lol!!!! xx

Hahha dan'-o i had a clear blue early result laying around that i didn't know i had! found it wednesday night! i think it was hiding on purpose. :)

Ohhh, I see it in your avatar!! Lovely BFP!!!! Congrats!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->