Anyone want bitti brites/boos etc?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
I know this was mentioned before by someone and i don't think anything occured but I am placing an order tonight, does anyone want a nappy whilst I'm at it? I'll have to work out costs and stuff but i wanted to know if there was any interest first :thumbup:

just approx working out, a bitti boo will cost about £17 posted and a bright £20, babylegs £10. They're rough approximates though could be tad more or less.

omg i so so so want - they have a massive sale on at the mo too but i am so so so skint i gotta say no :-(

Hmmmm me tooo BUGGER!!!!!! :hissy: :hissy: I so want some but am saving to buy a load soon :cry:

You will have to show them off when you have them so we can all hate you :rofl:

aww ladies I am appalled at your lack of itti love. I haven't got anythin myself yet, been busy with work, it's been really stressful i think i deserve retail therapy :blush:

Ahhhhh but i'm buying a car this week and a washingmachine and getting our wedding rings next week.....my bank accounts HURT!!!! :cry:

Have you placed your order yet Donna? I was going to ask if you could order me some wipes?

Well, if you haven't ordered yet could you please get me some ultimate wipes - 2 in fuschia/white, 2 in fuschia/lime and 2 in fuschia/tangerine?

Don't worry if you have ordered already, I should have been paying attention and found this thread earlier!

I can't decide whether those wipes are the coolest thing ever, or totally gross and waaay too bright :rofl: whatever it is I have been looking at them for weeks!

:kiss:

I havent even seen these wipes :cry:

https://ittibitti.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=127

:)

hey, sorry i didn't place an order in the end because i decided i couldn't justify paying the postage for the one nappy i wanted thats coming to the uk soon neway :dohh:

I may be tempted to have a look and see if the offer is still on this evening, if it is then you might have just tempted me :devil: :haha:

When are they coming to the UK ?? Thought they werent going to..:dohh:

its the boos that are, no mention of brights, no date specified though.

Damn its the brites i like best :hissy: Awww i so want one :cry:

I'm undecided on the brites :shrug:

do like the cherry boo though, supposed to b a good night nappy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back