anyone want to be my buddy!

im not trying this month. im not using protection but im not trying . to be honest its too hot to do anything anyway lol!

next month I need to have a break for a few months anyways so will be back to trying again after that. its quite nice not having a massive worry every day or the month. was getting me down tbh

I'm just going to take it easy this month! Today I ran 5k race for life so really knackered lol. I don't look forward to when af is to show up but one day I hope to be pregnant soon. Xx

that's what im doing, I feel so so much more relaxed this month, not as ill feeling as before so im hoping that nature will take its course.

all the trying was making me feel ill tbh!

Well af has left so now to relax & fool around with hubby lol :)

hey hun im ok how r u?
I got sum blood tests dun the other day.. for thyroid/kidney/diabetes and to check ovulation etc

everything came bk fine but the doctor wants to speak to me about my ovulation.. I suspect I have low protesterone! I am looking forward to finding out whats up with me!

whats new with u xxx

Hey yeah I'm good hey! I'm doing test on Thursday next week so got my fingers and toes crossed. I'm going away Friday so need to know if packing tampons etc as af due Friday. Oh dear, let's hope there is nothing wrong with you, keep me updated! Xxx

heyy , ohhh have u been trying as usual? any symptoms?

well I spoke with the doc n turns out I didn't ovulate this month,. so like I thought since my ectopic... I am ovulating every other month . so he has advised me to go back on the pill for 2-4 months to regulate my periods again and then try to conceive again!

lucky really as I need a break now anyway for 2-3 months!

on the up side u r usualy v fertile after coming off the pill so heres hoping that in 3 months it will be my time! xx

Yup been trying but relaxed. No symptoms at all yet :-(
I think u deserve the break to recover and get your body in good working order. Good luck Hun. I will keep you posted xxxx

Well I caved in testing today even though af due Saturday but it looked like bfn but thought I seen a very faint line, testing again on Friday morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->