anyone want to be my buddy!

where it say quick reply change it to go advanced and theres a swirly symbol tto attach with xx

my cm was creamy n now went ew but now has gone dry almost. think im out this month even tho I feel like crap!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=641793&stc=1&d=1373437027

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
My ovulation opk what u think. Hubby just refused as he said he did not sleep at all last night :-( mind you we did bd on Monday

I would say almost there but not quite from the pic, test twice a day now esp around 2pm xx

I no how u mean with blokes. They always a pain when u need them the most x

ohh bleeding during ovulation is a sign of high fertiltity apparently!!! woop woop get bding

so I just did a dreaded blue dye test from Sainsbury. iv dun these tests before and had the notorious evaporation lines but they have always appeared after the time frame.
however
this evening I had the oh so faintest of lines.. I looked every which way and even took the test apart. it appeared after 1 minute!
I just dont no wat to think now!!
wish I could afford a better pink dye test....

Ooohhh fingers crossed Hun, go buy a proper pregnancy test Hun please coz I also am wanting to know lol. I immediately bd last night so now 2 week wait started. Hhhmnmn might have a bfp this month who knows xx

Fingers crossed for you hun its the longest two weeks ever isnt it!

Iv run out of cash now so I cant do anything grrr its so frustrating I just want to know so I can get on with my life lol

Ps my cervix was medium n firm yesterday n today n just hsd af like pain n then chevked my cervix n itz practically vanished up high n had more pinky ness.
So either im implanting now
Or im coming on a week early! !

the cervix is hard and high from o to af. at that point it comes down opens and gets soft. if it stays up high and hard when af is due it CAN be an indicator you are pg but is NOT thought to be a reliable one since every woman varies from each other and sometimes from month to month. Good sign but if af don't show up on 15th then test again.

i am also trying and am on the 2ww, af due any day now :nope:
be having head aches, cramps, temp still on high side, not dropped yet, very tired, peeing a lot etc etc, just not having signs of AF yet!!!

:af::witch: hope she stays away

i am 11dpo tested on 9dpo but :bfn: just waiting now.

welcome ceffy!
I misread the negative it was actually v faint,
did a frer this morning and had the faintest line uv ever seen on it! putting that together with my two faint liens from the sains test this week im starting to wonder....

I dotn want to belive it till the line gets darker( if it does) though my friend just offered me her clear blue digi so I shall be doing that either today or tomo!

god I hope im not imaging lines!!!

pps cervix still high and hard, af due tomo( pinky spotting turned to brown spotting with excessive ewcm hmmmmmmm

Welcome Ceffy! Yay another buddy for Firstbaby and I. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Firstbaby I really have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! Gonna keep checking up on you for bfp and hopefully I join if you have it :)

Hey hey bestie!!!!
Not many symptoms my end at all! No more stretchy cm, only got headaches but nothing else :-( I am testing next Saturday so fingers crossed!!!! Any sign of af yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->